1 Scenario - 2 scenes ab padh bhi lo (confession) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you!!! ๐Ÿค— Kya yaar dono ko khush kar diya, Bashers and Lovers!!! 

Cant wait yaar lekin yeh weekend beech mein aa raha toh sadness aa rahi hai!!! 
I don;t think that confession is coming anytime soon...๐Ÿ˜Š confession will come after their wedding...but she will somehow accept her feelings for Arnnav...that yes farak padta hai...๐Ÿ˜›
loved both ones...

why not club both of them๐Ÿ˜†

waise second one more better in terms of the prime time show๐Ÿ˜ณ
both r very nyc...eager to see sumthin lyk dis in d show
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Thank you!!!๐Ÿค—Kya yaar dono ko khush kar diya, Bashers and Lovers!!!
</div><div>
Cant wait yaar lekin yeh weekend beech mein aa raha toh sadness aa rahi hai!!!

Don't worry. Nxt week full on arhi bcoz 2 weeks widout arhi romantic scenes. Dey care for trp buddy. Kuch to accha dikhayenge. Aakhir unhe bhi to farq padta hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I totally LOVE Arnav... BUT I love Khushi too! I feel bad for Khushi coz after the way Arnav acted towards her I dont think she is in a position to admit her feelings!

SHE was trying to move on with her life after the way he acted and she agreed to the Snake engagement also partially due to this behaviour of his!

However... I feel bad for Arnav coz he got the shock of his life with this engagement news and he is now afraid he will loose Khushi for good!

But I am sorry to say he DESERVES this, and also the coldness that Khushi is trying to show him right now! They are both well deserved! He NEEDS to come down a peg or two and he will soon exhaust ALL attempts to defeat her!

HE WILL HAVE TO ADMIT DEFEAT! If not... he will have to get engaged to La just to spite Khushi! He is ruining SO many lives with this arrogance of his!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Well both the parts are really really fabulous :-)))

But i liked the second one than the first one :-D

Thanks for the PM :-)))
i also luvvved the 2nd one its more realistic i dont thnk the 1rst vll happpen sooo soon

thnx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by fan145 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

<font color="#0000ff">I totally LOVE Arnav... BUTI love Khushi too! I feel bad for Khushi coz after the way Arnav acted towards her I dont think she is in a position to admit her feelings!</font>
</em>
<font color="#0000ff">SHE was trying to move on with her life after the way he acted and she agreed to the Snake engagement also partially due to this behaviour of his! </font>
<font color="#0000ff">However... I feel bad for Arnav coz he got the shock of his life with this engagement news and he is now afraid he will loose Khushi for good!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">But I am sorry to say he DESERVES this, and also the coldness that Khushi is trying to show him right now! They are bothwell </font><font color="#0000ff">deserved! He NEEDS to come down a peg or two and he will soon exhaust ALL attempts to defeat her! </font>
<em><font color="#0000ff">HE WILL HAVE TO ADMIT DEFEAT! If not...</font><font color="#0000ff">he will have to get engaged to La just to spite Khushi! He is ruining SO many lives with this arrogance of his!</font>

Heya finally a longer one. Loved ur comment.