cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, watch the transformed Jassi in all her splendour . How will she look?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Thanx cdesai😊

How many tonight's have come and gone.. this better be the last 'tonight'πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
cndguju thumbnail
so the complete and final transformation will take place yet tomorrow!?!?!...lol...of course...now that purab has crippled her glasses...lol!!!...so excited!!!πŸ˜‰
ummm thumbnail

Thanks, cdesai!

Agree with you QB... this better be the day! And I hope the camera freezes on her face, not Purabs, like last time! πŸ˜›

kdokka thumbnail
I am REALLY tired of this make over buildup. As if the reason Jassi is alive is because she is beautiful, her appearance is an addition to her personality, not a complete replacement to the existing one.
fingirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

Thanx cdesai😊

How many tonight's have come and gone.. this better be the last 'tonight'πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I agree wit u..i am tired of these tonights..tomorrow better be 'the night' 😑
cdesai12 thumbnail
guess this sign of more socking things to come in near future
jprasad thumbnail
I don't care about Jassi...I think this show should be named Armaan Jaisa Koi Nahin, cuz he is the one who has done all the acting lately!

KiRaN_K thumbnail

grrrrr....is she finally goin to change now....took long enough?😑 ..now we  have to watch purab's eyes staring at jassi for the whole episode...🀒...

shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I don't care about Jassi...I think this show should be named Armaan Jaisa Koi Nahin, cuz he is the one who has done all the acting lately!

so true!!