Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dawn

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Arsha85

Arsha85

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
This show reminds me of a book I read - VC Andrews' "Dawn". It was the story of a young girl (Dawn) who lived with her very poor parents who moved all over the country for work. Eventually she finds out that they were not her real parents. She was actually born into a rich, aristocratic family who her fake parents used to work for. They kidnapped Dawn and ran away, which was the reason for them moving so much (the fear of getting caught). She goes to live with her real family but not all is rosy over there since they have their own deep dark secrets.
Anyway, so far that's what it looks is going to happen in the show as well. The only difference that I see is the grandmother. Dawn's grandmother was evil but Muniya's grandmother seems nice from the promos and stuff.

Edited by Harryhermy4eva - 24 November 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShian-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dawn" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
It is also said that it is based on Princess Diary...agree that after Monya will be transformed into a Princess her life will change but a Princess  life is not always joy as there are lots of difficulties and responsibilities which come along with it.  So let see how Monya will deal with her new life and what adjustments she will have to make to fulfill her role as a Princess

Arsha85Sam_KaShian

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
actually i never read that book..so can't comment on that.but a serial is inspired from many things and u'll get many more similarities with other things.But I am loving this show so farSmile
and thanks for sharing the info! 

Arsha85-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.