India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

had ho gayi!!!

monadarling Newbie
monadarling
monadarling

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

I can't understand actually what message T&D want to convey? Though I didn't read the original novel, but they are portraying the story in such a manner that it seems, that just a hair-cut, some makeup and some fashionable dresses are the keys to build one's self-confidence and self-respect? Jassi, prior to her transformation was already a successful person, she was successful in her studies, she was successful in getting good job offers (gulmohur & ifh) and even she became the CEO of a reputed company and headed the company successfully. Are not these incidents enough to build her self-confidence and self-respect? I agree that according to her she was a failure in the matter of love (though it is not the fact), then also considering THAT view she should regain her confidence ONLY when a man genuinely falls in love with her (it has happen already but without her awareness) and not by cutting her hair or by waring a fashionable dress.

And another thing, kya Purab ko aur koi kaam nahi hai? Woh hamesha Jassi k sath chipak kar kiun rahta hain? Doesn't he feel that he should give his reasons to Jassi as he left her all on a sudden and also look at Jassi, how can she forget what Purab has done to her? Even she has forgot everything? Woh kaise Purab k sath ghum sakti hain, kaise has sakti hai us k sath? Sach mein yeh to had ho gayi!!!!! 

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
well there are 2 part of jessi..one is how she is smart and has her confidence and self respect in business field..but as a woman..on personal level..if u think about it..she had nothing to balance her life

i think the whole makeover took place coz how armaan made her feel..knowing she loved him...yet he didnt took that seriously...so i guess the makeover is just
to give her confidence..if i were to be jessi..i would wanna tell the world..that even i can be part of pritty ppl ..like malika and them...she always believed beauty is what u have inside..but lets face it..not everyone in the world sees it that way..and since we are all part of this world..and we have to live with eachother...i am assuming..we have to make our mark somehow...
and i think they are going to reveal purabs part of the story later on..
oh he better give some explaination..or i'll be pissed off

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged
well there are 2 part of jessi..one is how she is smart and has her confidence and self respect in business field..but as a woman..on personal level..if u think about it..she had nothing to balance her life

i think the whole makeover took place coz how armaan made her feel..knowing she loved him...yet he didnt took that seriously...so i guess the makeover is just
to give her confidence..if i were to be jessi..i would wanna tell the world..that even i can be part of pritty ppl ..like malika and them...she always believed beauty is what u have inside..but lets face it..not everyone in the world sees it that way..and since we are all part of this world..and we have to live with eachother...i am assuming..we have to make our mark somehow...
and i think they are going to reveal purabs part of the story later on..
oh he better give some explaination..or i'll be pissed off

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top