Reaction to News of Jassi and Purab

Ritambhara thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

What will be reaction following persons when they comes to know that Jaasi is marring a rich and handsome man

1. Pari's ?? 
    😭 Why and how this chasmesh chuhiya gets every good thing.😭😭
  2. Milika??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  3. Gang ?? πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘very appropriate rita...

can I add something here:
Armaan: 🀒

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very coooool..... Ritambhara and ides...... I hope Jassi stays in ❀️ till the end!!!πŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
Armaan:  DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! (ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!). I hate Jassi, I hate Jassi, I hate Jassi...🀒
armaan_luver thumbnail

that sounds about right. but I think there is only 1 DAMN and several IHATE JASSI'S   plus a bandage for his hand for whatever he hits at that moment.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOl,agreed Armaan lover lots of bandage for his hands.πŸ˜†

-Rifhat

sharmili thumbnail
What about Malika.....NO more jealous or insecure of Jassi and No longer help Armaan with his bad stuff against Jassi
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mallika was all this time very proud and headstrong because she thought that she was from high society, rich...what about know...Jassi will be richer to infinity...she can buy mallika's company.

Actually she can buy mallika's company even without purab's help...remember kohinoor...

πŸ˜†

FreshAir thumbnail
I hope Mallika and Armaan and PAri and Puru and Aryan and Raj are all left in Jassi & Purab's dust.
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

Mallika was all this time very proud and headstrong because she thought that she was from high society, rich...what about know...Jassi will be richer to infinity...she can buy mallika's company.

Actually she can buy mallika's company even without purab's help...remember kohinoor...

very true smisha!  Malika thinks she is soooooooooooo rich b/c she owns a 10 crore bankrupt company.  Little does she realize that the "chashmish churiya" is loved deeply by Mr. Purab Mehra who happens to have a YEARLY turnover of 500 crores!!!!!