Story?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!
I'm new to the show, as we just subscribed to Sony.
I want to be part of the forum but I don't know anyone :[
Can someone please lend out a friendly hand?
I don't bit I promise :D
Well, I'll TRY not to bit...
Also, what's the story?
LOL last episode  I saw was yesterdays. That girl dresses up all cool wearing yellow and black and yea that's what I saw ROFL
Who is who and why is everyone acting like they are about to explore of fear/tears when seeing a guy?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sweety n pinky (Shweta n Rupali) are sisters...Sweety sees a msg in her daughter GInny ..the girl u saw in yellow ...she questions n Ginny to save herself  tell her that some guy proposed to Raavi (.pinkys daughter)...

Sweety n Pinky's dad drags it to police station n Raavi is forced to tie raaki to the boy.       

boy is teasing Raavi n Raavi is angry on Pinky for not trusting her n making mess of the things..

rest u can get from WUs...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Directionromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

Hi guys!
I'm new to the show, as we just subscribed to Sony.
I want to be part of the forum but I don't know anyone :[
Can someone please lend out a friendly hand?
I don't bit I promise :D
Well, I'll TRY not to bit...
Also, what's the story?
LOL last episode  I saw was yesterdays. That girl dresses up all cool wearing yellow and black and yea that's what I saw ROFL
Who is who and why is everyone acting like they are about to explore of fear/tears when seeing a guy?

Hi dear Hug
Welcome to the Parvarish forum...yay, we need more members for sure Wink
Thanks for joining and please be active where possible Wink We need you Big smile Keep in mind all of us very friendly and nice CoolLOL

Story is about parenting and so far we have seen a strict mother whose character name is Sweety who is super duper strict and control freak LOLLOL while Pinky (Sweety's younger sister) is very sweet and try to be friendly with her kids Wink

Rest, you will have to catch up by watching videos and/or reading updates because I want you to know the story by yourself WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.DirectionSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.