How could lovers behave like this...

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
The entire time I was watching that Armaan bashing...I was wondering...how could those guys and girls bash armaan so mercilessly? Those guys are also in love...they should know to recognize the love and pain that Armaan was going through and he was telling them that he was deceived...then how could they be so mean and harsh to him...

Any human whether he is related or not...will have certain feelings for other's...that is to behave like a HUMAN...how could they bash him so much and also break a glass on his head. That was intolerable..

I am Purab Fan...but I don't think it was human behavior to treat Armaan like that...he never harmed them....

I was totally heart broken watching that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What will stupid is how come nobody in the bar stopped any of this. The bar security could have thrown Armaan out, why were the others doing it. Armaan 😭😭
punjabiprincess thumbnail
I so agree with you, no one stoped the fight. Everyone one was just standing and watching. It was so sad😭, I could not believe that no one was helping him. When I was watching this espoide, I was getting angry at Jassi because she is having fun hanging out with purab, while Arman is getting hurt. Jassi need to realize how much Arman truly loves her. Poor Arman.😭
fingirl thumbnail
i agree with all of you..that was just extreme...poor Armaan 😭 Although i am a Purab fan, am not heartless, i still feel for our Amu 😭 😭 😭
queenbee thumbnail
Awww... you Purab fans are so sweet😭😭

I agree, Smisha... but like Gigli pointed out, that scene wasn't supposed to be shot at a bar at all (at the airport I believe) which explains T&D's mega-bloopers about the bouncersπŸ˜• .. I mean, do they really think the youngsters who watch JJKN are unaware of certain rules and etiquette at bars and discs??!?

How I WISH I was T&DS's teacher.. I wud spank them and make them write on the board 10,000 times, "I will NOT deviate from the script. I will NOT deviate from the script. I will NOT deviate from the script...."
~*Naina*~ thumbnail

jab maine kal ka episode dekha ... then i had one eye open and the other eye close... our mai armaan ko biit tei hoye deekh nahin sakti thi.. my hand was over my eyes when i saw the scenes..   poor Armaan ..

jprasad thumbnail
Queenbee and Devildrivers -

I would spank Armaan and tell him not to go back to that bar again.  I would also make Armaan make up for his misdemeanor by giving me a neck massage...I had another massage in mind, but I will keep it to myself.  πŸ˜‰
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Queenbee and Devildrivers -

I would spank Armaan and tell him not to go back to that bar again.  I would also make Armaan make up for his misdemeanor by giving me a neck massage...I had another massage in mind, but I will keep it to myself.  πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†naughty naughty JP!

vishakha thumbnail
That was so nice, everybody. Dukh batnese kum ho jata hai. Armu, we ALL feel your pain. We love you dear.