Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tadapna Bhi Humein Aata, Hay Tadpana Bhi Ata Hay.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
25/November/2011

" The Hardest Thing In The Entire Universe Is to Sealed Your Feelings whom You Love the Most And Letting Your Love Walked Away With Someone Else "

When she's gone, She left a hole in his heart as everything seems so wrong and unstabled. Every path when he walked on is black. Theres no turning back and not moving on left anymore As he's got stucked in this lifeless place with his empty Heart. What befalled after that stringent incident which thrashed his entire Soul in seconds ? When Glory got committed with someone else, he Lost all his Control over himself and transformed into a acidic agony of incurable distress. No Lights left, No more strings, No more sounds of pleasant harmonies merely a Shadows of Dark Nights in his heart, and a feeling of deep sorrows which's killing him profoundly inside. Though,  Pride isn't a feeble or a Cry Man who'll run towards her in an impetuous streets to catch his Love Life, or to kneel down over his knees to snivel on her shoulders madly. He's a Man who'll not give her Fairy Tales, infact he's a man who made her ambled on the Deserted Lands by analyzing her anytime. As a matter of fact he made the toss and turns in his mind and Heart to win her with some distinct ways regardless of being Hurt with impatience knots. He has acknowledged the essence of True Love which she clutches in her Heart for him. Or in ways, There's a tornado burning inside his soul though somehow his egoism doesn't want him to burst it out. Pride has intrigued to take a revenge from Glory by hurting her deeply and to make her run in the Circles of blazing fires. LOVE Is a Exquisite feeling, it provides you solace and even though it gives an internal contentment yet its full of thorns. Now, Glory is no more a vivid person, she has Lost all Colors from her existence, she has Lost her deep smile from her face, she has became an hollow Spirit who doesn't know how to move on further anymore. Her Face is Glowing though deeply her emptiness is screaming and tearing her apart into bits. There's Air but she feels suffocated, There's Sounds but her Heart is vibrant, There's Colors around her but she's subsisting in Black Dark Nights, There's Rain but she's All Solitude left in this Planet, There's Beautiful weather but she has no Shelter, There's paths, but she has Lost her tracks. Seems alike as Everything has been slipped away from her sight abruptly and her Soul becomes all alone and silent. Although, it It's hard to move on When future look so dim, it's hard not to look back, When it's following you through your dreams, it's hard to feel at ease when it's breaking to your nerves, It's hard to neglect it, When it had become her living nightmare, Its hard to anticipate anything else when all the Fascination got Lost. What else she could acquire to do more in her Life ? What is there Left for her when she's has lost her Only Love ? How could she even presume to deliver a shining face when tears are falling on her shattered heart ? There's a blade caressing on her skin whenever she looks at his face normally all the delightness replaced with thousands of fears at a moment and staying with a Blazing heart who doesn't know what to react now. Some tears doesn't fall, Some people doesn't comprehend any challenges, Some Revenges never been known, Some Love comes with a strange things. Thus, When Pride was selecting the Jewel set his Silky Brown eyes were only Locked upon her Almond eyes constantly, apart from that he feigns to be a Faithful Lover though he's all void, perplexed and broken inside.
His all thoughts, anguish, turmoils and rhythms belongs with her, Is she isn't satisfied then how could he make a move ? If her Eyes spaks zillion of words then how could he able to break a glance ? If her Heart flutters then how could he overlook her presence ? All his vengeance , fury and apprehension is about to have her Back eternally. His Mind only speaks that, How dare you play with my heart that let u inside? You made it cry with bloody tears just to walk away with out looking back to me ? Do you think that its really easy and simple to take your steps back in seconds from my Life ? Do you think that My heart is a Playing Arena, where you never come to know what my desires of ? Love knows How to linger your Love in the Dark Avenues, Love knows how to cure you, Love knows how to deal with busted Heart, Love knows How to provide you the Dreamland of Roses. Today, He's making her walk in the paths under the scorching sun of loneliness, And with some shadows of an intoxicating air which might be devastate and crushed her down to the core. But, Who knows when time gets tolled down ? Concludingly, Pride isn't self-seeking, he's not a Mean persona, He's doesn't carry any Tags of Unfaithful Lover. Infact, He's the Hero of his Glory who knows where to pin the knife and at same time he knows How to heal the wounds. Those Silky Brown Eyes who doesn't grabs any Lies, any Unfaithfulness, any misapprehensions, any revulsion towards his Love. All he Knows How to Love Someone whole heartedly and nevertheless being in Impoliteness. If She's fluttering then his heart is also in the deep distress, If she's veiling her feelings then he's on the verge to break her Shell, If she's secretly sobbing then his heart is also thrashing him inside, If she's ambling on the rough and cold paths, then he's strolling on the edges of thorns with her. Pride LOVES his Glory more than Anything.

I've just recalled my Mind and found these Touchwood Lines so apt for ArHi. It has been taken from the Song :

Kuch Apna Dil Dukhaein Ge, Kuch Tumko Aazmayeinge,
Tadapna Bhi Humein Aata, hay Tadpaana Bhi Aata hay.

Verses For Pride and Glory's Internal Excruciating Thoughts

You leave me heartbroken
As i stand in the rain
All the words you left unspoken
Making me go insane,
I know that i can get over you
Just like i always seem to do
I know that you never cared
But also, it was love that we shared,
Unspoken Desires Left broken
I seriously fell deeply for you
I thought that me and you could always get through
You left me alone and ill get over it,
My heart is Fluttering by Losing you from all the corners,
How can i find a way Back to your Heart ?
My nights are now silent, there's no more sounds left,
Everything has fallen apart, Losing my Hopes,
Whenever my Eyes catch you, I begins to clash with my heart,
The depth of your eyes, the words no one could ever speak
Your essence, your very presence makes me feeble,
My heart lies sleeping in a snow-white field
With snowflakes fluttering down,
And the sounds of my sighs are muffled and wane,
My heart has framed till the eternity and after that,
How can i devastate your Love from my heart ?
I'm Scattered, I'm broken, I'm All isolated
Still I LOVE YOU Without any complains.

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordiniluvdarcy-Paridhi-imaanRadhe1085pooh_91CrazySaRunianjiorasvmiClaire0206-Deepali-Tanyaznims6mirnalini-sia-arnshiP4RO..Damsel..deeps.littlemoiGodsEye-Paro-FebruaryFlower--Sobi--lovelynoorie_nyxxmary78613-Ammie---sumana13--paulomi_taAnu-Fatz-.AbhIyalicious.-Antu-_-Aslan-Coolioqueencindrella255stardust-SK1991Neloufer...Enchanteur..RiyaDuttaChaiBiskootArhimaniacDiamondLifetinselapplesauce.anu17-Rumi-.Saraa.slmushybabeprincessunaramishti_17HappyMelody-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tadapna Bhi Humein Aata, Hay Tadpana Bhi Ata Hay." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Res <3

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I cant say more than amazing for this! How are you so good at this!  Its so pretty! Im speechless like always! You are amazing sadaf Clap

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Wow! Youve left me speechless yet again! Youre truly not just a writer, but someone who has the talent, power, and intelligence to use just mere words to express such thoughts, feelings, and emotions in a poetic manner! Completely Spectacular. And I absolutely love how you interconnected soo many emotions, be it glory, pride, tears, and most importantly, love! And, youve truly expressed both of their feelings so beautifully, and especially the last bit was just wonderful! Theyre both in it together, thats for sure! Loveddd it like always Sadaf!! Do continue to make such posts, always a treat to read! :)
Thanks for the pm as well =)

Especially this bit was just... I probably dont have words as to how you pen down such thoughts :)

If she's ambling on the rough and cold paths, then he's strolling on the edges of thorns with her

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 24 November 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Excellent post...perfect analysis

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Wow , beautiful .So romantic  ClapClap  ..

Kuch Apna Dil Dukhaein Ge, Kuch Tumko Aazmayeinge,
Tadapna Bhi Humein Aata, hay Tadpaana Bhi Aata hay.

I love it ...

Really well written post . I'm speechless Thumbs Up

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 November 2011 at 4:06pm

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Fab stuff Sadaf!
Loved it.
Star

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i loved it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.