Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS Make Some Noise for the Vadhera Boyz!p6Bpg26 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 31

mohseena

Goldie

mohseena

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
the awesomest SS EVER!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS Make Some Noise for the Vadhera Boyz!p6Bpg26 (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
very nyc part

TrueMuskaan

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
that was hilarious
update son
thanks 4 pm me

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys, for those who havent seen the SBS segment with hottie Kushal and cutie Karan dance to Make Some Noise for the Desi Boyz, the link is below. Their dancing starts from 1.45

And for those who havent heard Make Some Noise for the Desi Boyz (boy you are defo missing out, John looks hot!) the link is below:

For all those who are drooling BlushingSillyover John's and Akshay's body, here's the video Wink. Imagine Karan and Kushal in this! Woah...! EmbarrassedBlushing

I do not own these videos. All credit goes to the uploaders

love,
 kal

Edited by TrueMuskaan - 26 November 2011 at 9:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virika4evaAnchal_KamliAyushiSinghaniamaankigeet4ever|Persephone|

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
So as promised, I'm back with Part 2. And I had soo much fun writing this! I really hope you guys enjoy this part.
Oh, and referring back to Page 3 where I had given you guys links to the sisters sarees, the thing is, I've changed them LOL. So the saree that Jeevika was meant to wear, Maanvi is now wearing, and Ive posted a new link for Jeevika's saree. It's all altered anyway on Page 3 so if you wanna check it out its up Smile I didnt feel that the anarkali Maanvi was going to wear wouldve turned Virat on to put it simply ROFL So she's wearing a sexy saree. And guys, imagine Maanvi's sari to have a dori at the back, this new one doesnt and in part 1 it says she's tying her dori. Yeeeh, I only jus thought of this LOL Whoops
 And Jeevika, well I searched for a long time for something, and as expected, she's going to wear a sexy saree to. Backless!  LOL Her's is revealing to, and since Viren and Jeevika are quite shy and reserved, I thought Jeevika wearing a hot and revealing saree will ignite the fire. ROFL Ok, so I'll stop with the besharami comments.

Here's Part 2, and because I love this part so much, and the word 'naked' pops up quite alot, this part is called 'Naked' ROFL

Part 2: Naked Wink

Virat ran as fast as his long legs would let him. I have to tell Bhai...I...we...we can't let Maanvi be round strippers! Oh, Bhabi bhi. Yes. Remember to mention Bhabi going naked dude. Then Bhai will definitely come. Virat pushed Viren's door open and tripped over something, landing flat, face start onto the floor. "Bhai! Take care of your things man!" Virat pushed himself back up. "Where on earth is he? Bet he's climbing a ladder..." Virat mumbled to himself.

He heard the bathroom door open. And out came a naked Viren.

"Bhai! Kya kare ho yaar? Wear something!" Virat shouted, turning round. "Has Maanvi already told Bhai about the hen party? Looks like Bhai is ready to go naked along with Bhabi..." He felt a wet slap across the back of his head.

"What are you doing here? And knock yaar." Viren said whilst watching Virat rub the back of his head. "Wait here Virat, let me grab a towel."

"Bhai, I have to tell you something important, woh.." Virat was cut of by his brother.

"Virat, have you seen Jeevika today?" Asked Viren, a smile spreading across his face. Ever since Jeevika had entered into his life, Viren couldn't think of anything or anyone else. She was perfect for him, and for his family. Jeevika's gentle nature had taken him by surprise at first; Beeji, Pinky Chachi, Maanvi, all the ladies in the Choudary house were loud, but Jeevika...she just sat there, smiling and listening to everyone, only giving an input when required. And Maanvi, he had grown to like Maanvi, she was loud, but he liked it. When Maanvi had secretly gotten Jeevika to admit that Viren is nice, she likes him and that he's handsome. Viren felt like he was at the top of the world. He knew Jeevika would never have said those things to his face, but Maanvi had gotten her to admit them indirectly.

"Bhai! Listen to me first!" Virat couldn't believe his brother. His Bhai was literally seeing Bhabi everywhere, thinking about her all the time. But I guess that's what happens when you're in love.

"Kya?"

"Woh appki saali-saiba hai na, she's organized a hen party for your biwi." Virat said quickly, he didn't want to prolong this conversation. He needed Viren to get changed and go with him and stop everything!

"Huh...hen party? I think I slapped you abit too hard Virat. You know your Bhabhi, she wouldn't agree to anything like this." Viren stated matter-of-factly. He hadn't known Jeevika for long, but he knew her well enough to know she wouldn't go to a party, let alone a hen party.

"Bhai! It's true! I overheard Bhabi and Maanvi talking! They are going!" Virat spat out. Why couldn't Viren just agree to go?!

"Nay yaar, you're joking with me aren't you?" Viren asked seriously. If this is one of his pranks, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of him.

"I don't mess round with this sort of stuff Bhai. They really are going." Virat replied calmy. He didn't want to argue with Viren, not right now, not when Maanvi was going to some cheesy place with strippers!

"Nasha Suite. There's going to be strippers. Desi Boyz to be specific." Come to think of it, Nasha Suite was really cheesy! Virat couldn't think why anyone would name a place like that?! I bet that's a exclusive club for hen parties, where male strippers come...

Virat stopped thinking and looked at his brother's face. "No, I still don't believe you." Viren responsded after weighing in the chances of Jeevika going to a crappy place like the Nasha Suite.

"Bhabhi's going naked." I bet that will get him going.

"What?! Naked? As in no clothes? She's going to see male strippers...without clothes. But I haven't seen her without clothes! Why the hell will she go naked to a bunch of male strippers!" Viren shouted in frustration and anger. He couldn't believe Virat was being serious! And that Jeevika was going naked!

Virat had to bite his cheeks to stop himself from smiling. Out of all this, Bhai came out with 'I haven't seen her without clothes.' Love makes a man say the craziest things. He didn't want to tell Viren that she wasn't really going naked, but if this was the only way to convince him to come, then so be it.

"Virat, you phone up these so-called Desi Boyz, cancel them. Pay them whatever they want. But make sure they will not be going to the hen party and tell them to keep their mouths closed about their absence. The Desi Boyz will not be getting to see my wife naked tonight. "Instead...we'll be going tonight." Viren smirked, imaging the look on his wife's face when she'll be caught red-handed.

"Wha...we're going? Me and you? As strippers?!" Virat asked confused. He didn't want to see his Bhabi half-naked! That's Bhai department! But he definitely wanted to go and see the Bandariya.

"Yes Virat. And besides, I know how you desperate you are to see Maanvi eh." Viren said teasingly, winking at his brother. He knew from the beginning that Virat had started to like Maanvi. From gate crashing the mehndi, and disobeying Badi-ma to see Maanvi's dance. But the real confirmation was the look on Virat's face when Maanvi brought Jeevika to Viren to exchange rings. Virat had looked amazed, and he knew it then that his brother was in love with his saali.

Virat started to stutter. He didn't know what to say. Yes, it was true that he wanted to see Maanvi, Ever since he had started spending more time with her, arguing with her, dancing with her, shopping with her, taking care of her when she had fainted; he knew that he was attracted to her.

"Virat, me and you, fake Desi Boyz. At the Nasha Suite, tonight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, I hope this will keep you entertained for the night LOL I really had fun writing this, and I know I know, most of you guys thought only Virat will gate crash the hen party, but hey, its called Make Some Noise for the Vadhera BoyZ for a reason...plural Wink 

Comment and Like Smile 
And if guys want future PM's for  this and anything else, let me know in the comments Smile

love,
 kal

Edited by TrueMuskaan - 26 November 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555simron...virika123pyaar_kya_karnaangelrjaaliya172virika4evaariel1985rinku28Roshni.xunnatia--Preeti--Pinam3chingaminglove.1NiraliVirika--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhtejuangelRose_TandonpinkstarsNikhi.Nazmaahemvbmeriyaarmadhubansenprincess14Cythereatara_211AdorableTroublereyaa.rev4evauniqueblueroselittlemoinayikaSugarCubesAquaBluez17AyushiSinghania-Aaliya.KryAn-maankigeet4everIAmAarupreethisashred12|Persephone|LumzzPrinsesse.SuviRKDramebaazJ.LO

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome parts loved them!
Can't wait for the hen's party Big smile
Now this is so interesting! Pleaseee continue soon! And thanks for the pm Smile

TrueMuskaan

nayika

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TrueMuskaan

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
This SS is absolutely entertaining, I love the interactions between the 2 sisters and the 2 brothers. What's surprising is that it was not Virat but Viren who made the suggestion to replace the Desi Boyz. Keep writing, you are awesome!

TrueMuskaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top