Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS Make Some Noise for the Vadhera Boyz!p6Bpg26 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 31

Page 1 Page 30
Page   of 31

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
like it so far! Update please!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS Make Some Noise for the Vadhera Boyz!p6Bpg26 (Page 31)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
read all the parts and in each part from the beginning to end i couldn't stop laughing or smiling, i was literally grinning like an idiot and loved every bit of this :) the funniest, most in-character, awesomest (if that's a word, which it isn't)ss ever, loved it to pieces. virat pouting was just hawt, viren and virat doing their 'sexy dance' is super hawt, the vadhera boyz are both super super hawt. Poor virat, he's trying to get the girl he likes rip his shirt off and she's oblivious, and poor viren, came to see whether or not his fiance was naked or not and then instead in a really sexy outfit and finds her dancing with the 'strippers' A.K.A the vadhera boyz, all the while women are practically drooling over them. i've become a fan girl of this story. Please update!! soon!!

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
love all your work and each one of your f or os or ss's always make me smile, please update soon!
love virman and virika!!

angelrj

Groupbie

angelrj

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
wow what an SS!...i cant believe am reading such an intersting one only now Ouch read all the parts at one go now...its amazingSmile continue soon and pm meSmile

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Even though this story hasn't been updated in a while and the show has grown, I really loved this FF, please continue!

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Amazing work Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top