Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

who is the best chopra bahu? (Page 2)

Poll Question: who is the best chopra bahu? and why?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
10 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Good point Shumi, never thought abt. it from that point of view... guess Kunal is always clouding my judgement! Wink
i know that is y u girls can not see my sweetu tooWink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is the best chopra bahu? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Seema 

Let Siddhi Concentrate on becoming a good Wife first Wink after that she will become a good Bahu too like Seema Tongue
exactly ...well said...waise we can not blame siddhi aloneConfused...uss ka pati vishwamitr ko pata na  aasaan kaam nahi haiLOL.,.looks like kunu was more worried about his shirt than siddhi when siddhi was crying next to his arms...bewakoof kahin kaLOL kithna achcha mokha tha...he should have given her a tight hug...tch!Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-nancy1996TheRowdiest

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
my vote will go for seema ...coz she has so much respect n love for her in-laws...especially mom n dad...n taking the side of his in laws against his dad wt made me to vote for him...remember the epi @ seema dad house abt shifting ove der...n then chopra family's hug...best yr..

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

my vote will go for seema ...coz she has so much respect n love for her in-laws...especially mom n dad...n taking the side of his in laws against his dad wt made me to vote for him...remember the epi @ seema dad house abt shifting ove der...n then chopra family's hug...best yr..

exactly...siddhi is not going against her maika and supporting her in laws...but for seema her father is behind her for being gud bahu...waise seema is there to influence siddhi to be a gud bahu...but for seema ...she is the eldest bahu...and u know what ...always eldest bahu has more responsibility than the younger ones...Unhappy

-RD-

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Seema and siddhi..Both are Good.. Bcz siddhi joins the Chopra house Now.But she is doing alot for the family.

But Seema on the Other way..she is so sweat, concerned and caring towards each and every member of the house.. She Is Daughter of the house more then Bahu. She belongs to rich family even then how she is behaving and concerend towrads her house.. Thats really appreciatable..She always think abt the Sinal, Abt raveena and her Future life..Thats Superb.
So For Now..Seema Nymbers are High then Siddhi..
But for me Both are Good,

shumi.

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
My Vote goes to Love Guru Seema ...she has adjusted so well despite the bg diff ...and she takes care of everyone so well spl Vishwamitra...and Maneka n Vishwamitra ki kahani ko bhi hawa woh hi deti rehti hai ...yesterday  was an exception ki Vishwamitra khud hi mood mein thaROFL

Edited by rdfan - 25 November 2011 at 5:46am

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

My Vote goes to Love Guru Seema ...she has adjusted so well despite the bg diff ...and she takes care of everyone so well spl Vishwamitra...and Maneka n Vishwamitra ki kahani ko bhi hawa woh hi deti rehti hai ...yesterday  was an exception ki Vishwamitra khud hi mood mein thaROFL
 ...very true ...when seena was narrating how she and gaurav use to drench in rain water and then go to the bed room... before she could continue vishwamitra got shocked and said ' baas baas baki sab hum samaj gaye...'  i was like ROFL

-RD-

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

yeh Vishwamitra himself was in flirt mood ROFL and Meneka was enjoying it 

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.