The Art of Telling the Truth with Lies (ArSh) - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by m4manju

good to see u n ur updates back Sim...and dont worry we are quite sticky readers specially when it comes to KaSh😳
i love this ff specially shilpa's character who has a wost dating history 🀣 pls update soon wanna know whats in store for futureπŸ˜›

You have no idea how much that means to me. In fact, a huge thanks to those who took the time to comment. Lova you, guys :D
Love the story ... Read all the chapters ... πŸ˜†  Please continue and update sooon ... 
Nikki's matchmaking efforts for Shilpa were a riot ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago

Hi Simran, u write very well and this is really an interesting story. I normally only read IPKKND stories but your FF got me hooked!πŸ˜† I always loved DMG & Armaan & Ridhimma/Shilpa. I strongly suggest that you post this in the DMG forum as well as you definitely will have more readers. 😊

I do hope that you will update this story once u get your inspiration. Please do give it an awesome ending if u plan to end it but don't leave it incomplete as it's really a good FF. If u do update, I would really appreciate if u could pm me. Really curious to know how the story unfolds, Thank u πŸ˜‰. All the best & Happy Diwali!
Edited by Shalu87 - 11 years ago
this update was good.. continue sson
@mak3mesmie: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊