Fan Fictions

The Art of Telling the Truth with Lies (ArSh)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone Im Simran, i just started this ff with AR and on request i made an ArSh version. So enjoy, will update soon...

INTRO

Shilpa couldn't believe her luck. Pinned against the wall by the sexiest, cutest, hottest creation of God that evoked every girl's darkest fantasy and all that came to her mind were curses--four lettered, expletive, obscene curses.  

"Let go of me you dumba**, everyone is watching." She pushed against his solid chest but to no avail. All she got for a response was a cold I'm-about-to-kill-you-right-now stare. His hold tightened on her wrist as he pressed his body even closer to hers so that his mouth was a mere two inches away from hers.

"For god's sake, we're in a library. Don't create a scene." She hissed at him, trying to create a little distance between them. She glanced outside the glass of the study room and sure enough hordes of nosy people had their eyes fixed on them. God, people mind your own d****d business. They're behaving like they've never seen a guy manhandle a woman before. Well, maybe they had, but no one would pass up a chance to see their favorite football star manhandle a woman who should really think through her plans before acting on them.

"So, Ms. Birthday present, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He squeezed her wrists to make the meaning clearer. "Who are you? And why did you do this?" His voice was filled with contempt but all Shilpa could focus on was thanking her stars that he was still unaware of her identity.

Her heart was hammering against her chest but thankfully her voice was clear and calm when she answered. "This has nothing to do with you. Whatever happened doesn't concern you anymore."

Oops wrong thing to say, if he had been mad first now he was enraged. His voice was venom filled when he snarled back at her.

"Nothing to do with me? Not my concern? It is bloody well my concern when some miserable excuse of a woman uses my body. My body!! To do what? Get pregnant!! I swear if you weren't a woman then I would smash your face in right now."

"If I wasn't a woman then we wouldn't have this problem. Plus, it would make you gay and possibly traumatize thousands of women in America. Although I believe gay clubs would get even more popular."

"SHUT UP! Im sick and tired of your smart a** answers. Answer me right now woman or I swear to God'" He left the threat hanging and Shilpa realized she'd pushed him to breaking point.

"Let go of me first then I'll answer," he moved away from her and the blood rushed to her numb fingers. "Jesus, you could have broken my wrist. Seriously, don't you have any respect'" She stopped as she saw him approaching closer again. "Okay, okay can we sit down atleast?"

She plopped into a chair while he took the one opposite her and fixed her with a hard stare. Shilpa glanced outside and great, reporters, the icing on the cake.

Shilpa looked into his eyes, "You know we should talk in private. Look, the paparazzi are here too. They're going to hound you for answers and sooner or later they'll get them. I would have never told anyone you know."

He spared a bored glance at the scene outside and turned back to her. Of course, he doesn't care; Shilpa thought to herself, a dumb jock has bigger problems than reporters.

"Cut the crap and come to the point. What do you want, money? Cars? Shoes? Clothes? Fame? Is that why you're doing this? I've never met a more shameless woman in my life before." Shilpa saw the disgust in his eyes and her temper flared, how dare he?

"How dare you? You think I'm just a cheap woman like those other bimbos you date. Well listen to me mister, I don't give a d*** for your money or your stupid fame. Im telling you I don't want anything. I can take care of this child on my own. And you better think twice- if you have the brains for it that is- before you spit that type of crap about me."

He smiled a lopsided smile that she would have found irresistible under other circumstances; but concerning the circumstances now she just wanted to smack it off of his stupid adorable face. "Well, miss, as they say 'actions speak louder than words'. And in your case your actions have definitely spoken because the stunt that you just pulled is not respectable'just plain dirty, that no respectable woman would ever think of doing. So you know what that makes you? You don't know? Okay I'll tell you. That makes you a slu'"

"If you say s**t, I swear to God, Armaan I will make sure that the luscious hair you have on your head will never be able to grow back again."

Still smiling, "Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a promise."

He looked at her for a moment and then got up surprisingly, grabbing his jacket from the chair.

"I don't have any more time to waste on you. My lawyer will contact you and if you know what's good for you, you will abort this child" Shilpa was about to lash out but he put up a hand and continued, "Or else, I will personally make sure that everything, and I mean everything, you love or care for will disappear. I will make your life a living hell'and that's a promise."

With one last glance at her, he opened the door and everyone cleared the way for him'even the reporters. While back in the study room Shilpa dropped her head into her hands and uttered one word that described the situation perfectly, "S***!!"  

Note: pm for this ff will be sent from Live_N_Luv. so just add this account and you will get the links for both AR/ArSh version.

INDEX

iNTRO                                              pg 1

Part 1                                                pg 4

Part 2                                                pg 7

Part 3                                                pg 9

Part 4                                                pg 11

Part 5                                                pg 14

Part 6                                                pg 17

Edited by mak3mesmile - 10 April 2012 at 12:35am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19peachgirltomchi94prayasbanetta10bhavs_gid03howardr07mkp1995unnatiafoxisasyamischiefLaila.Nkashmayurfan--Preeti--cue1Sumedha1209Cutiee_AshhBlazed_Blazing..ayaan..amaniM_Afrin_naajussidraakshadKaShforever06bismazaman2000.Suhasini.krazy4kashrtjksm4manju-shamima-moonlight2630blessed4sanjana yadav-screwed.UP-fri42911Kishmishtehzeebkhanlil_desi_goddessammy4udebby_11teenorchidLaddoo.PhaddooEuphoria.-Jeny-cant.be.assed.-Aliya-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneetneha-rockss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Art of Telling the Truth with Lies (ArSh)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashmayurfan

kashmayurfan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome concept! Luved it! Do cont.soon& add me too your PM list!

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmayurfan

Awesome concept! Luved it! Do cont.soon& add me too your PM list!

You're already on it. Im the same chick who does Dillon ki Dastan :)

mkp1995

mkp1995

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
loved it please do send me a pm once u update thanks

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Wow another FF! Yay, im so glad you made a ArSh version Simran :D

OMG This concept is soo cool! Its so different, like right now so many things are running through my head about it! :P

Im so excited! Im already loving it eep! lol

And i love the title! Its so good! LOL its funny in a way LOL 
Update super soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 24 November 2011 at 5:11pm

unnatia

unnatia

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
interesting story! plz continue :)

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
wow, loved the ArSh part, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Do cont

Post Reply New Post

Go to top