•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

I am so sad for arman, apurva realy outdid himself ๐Ÿ‘but just think he is getting bashed up for his love, when was true love ever easy, yeh ishq nahi assan bas itna samagh ligiay ek aag ka darya hai ur doob ke jana hai.๐Ÿ˜Š I was crying for arman but theses tears r nothing compared to the heart melting hug jassi will give arman. ๐Ÿ˜‰I am not gona cry more for him, I am gona be like a supporter, hang in there arman๐Ÿ˜Š, jeet piar ki hogi. Kuch pany key liy kuch khona parta hai, is khel meain arman apni jaan deraha hai, lekin agar yeh gham  piar keh waja sey hain tu, hum has key zehar bhi pelain gey, . piar ka gham bhi har kisi ko nahi milta hai. Sirf kuch mein dam hai mar janey ka piar mein.

one thing i really want armaan to say to purab is...

"pa kar to har koi jita hai...koi kho kar jiye to manu"

Armaan honey, hang in there. Jassi has to come back to you, she will come back to you.  Your true love will prevail over everything else. Apni zindagi ko chod kar Jassi kahaan  jaa sakti hai.
i want to tell armaan that as they say, 'sabr ka phal meetha hota hai', so have patience, everything will fall into place in the end, we're with you all the way.