Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Bilkul lawyer ki tarah baat KARTE HO aap! Awww ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hey! <3

The VirIka convos were ADORABLE! <3 Loved them and they reflected a sense of comfort this time and I was glad that Jeevika was actually speaking and not just shying away or answering in  yes or no- their relationship is definitely growing, though it may seem a bit slow to some. And when Viren was asking her to come near the window I noticed that Jeevika said"bilkul lawyer ki tarah baat karte ho aap"!!! She said Karte ho aap, instead of kartein hain aap which she used to say in the past- it may be a little thing and could even be a slip of tongue but it said a lot more to me- it showed that Jeevika is actually opening up to Viren finally- all of their convos today showed a sense of comfort and ease and opening up with each other.These little gestures show a steady development in their relationship! When she said Karte ho aap I just smiled broadly and thought to myself "they truly sound like a married couple...awww Day Dreaming EmbarrassedLOL

Haha, I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not- but I found this little thing uber cute! <3

Love Jeevika-Viren! <3 

Share your views! :D

Love,
Yashika Hug

Edited by kasharti1 - 24 November 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Kgirl321Virika-KryRanahutajulzNupsdipsblueberries.--Preeti--masinvishidOYesSheDidmanasi_31The007ShivaniMariQuestFilmsa2zahidKiShaholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bilkul lawyer ki tarah baat KARTE HO aap! Awww ;)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ktcharm

Groupbie

ktcharm

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Hey! <3

The VirIka convos were ADORABLE! <3 Loved them and they reflected a sense of comfort this time and I was glad that Jeevika was actually speaking and not just shying away or answering in  yes or no- their relationship is definitely growing, though it may seem a bit slow to some. And when Viren was asking her to come near the window I noticed that Jeevika said"bilkul lawyer ki tarah baat karte ho aap"!!! She said Karte ho aap, instead of kartein hain aap which she used to say in the past- it may be a little thing and could even be a slip of tongue but it said a lot more to me- it showed that Jeevika is actually opening up to Viren finally- all of their convos today showed a sense of comfort and ease and opening up with each other.These little gestures show a steady development in their relationship! When she said Karte ho aap I just smiled broadly and thought to myself "they truly sound like a married couple...awww Day Dreaming EmbarrassedLOL

Haha, I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not- but I found this little thing uber cute! <3

Love Jeevika-Viren! <3 

Share your views! :D

Love,
Yashika Hug

awww agreee wid u.thy defintly r very cute n happening couple...thr perfect package

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070Bazingaa

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
 I saw that tooo Day Dreaming It was so damn cute! She is definately opening up more to him cause the way she said to give all his pareshaanis to him and all, they are getting super comfy now Embarrassed Aha JeeVi were adorable today! 

BazingaaKiShaholic.

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
ahaha, chuffed! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
awww yes thats what I was thinking watching it.. They are sounding more and more like a married couple even before the shaadi.. cuteness!

BazingaaKiShaholic.

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Ya..I adore them so muchBig smile..Even their phone convo could make us feel so good about themClapBig smile..

Bazingaa

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Great post Smile I totally agree with you Big smile Love Jeevi! Wink

Bazingaa

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
More then that I was happy to hear the teacher part. They always make references to Viren's occupation and I almost forgot that Jeevika was a teacherLOL

But anywho, I liked how she used his line on him. The scene was really cute =)

BazingaaKiShaholic.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.