Fan Fictions

FF: Mistakes (Part Four - page 12) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

simbel

Groupbie

simbel

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH Embarrassed

Sorry I don't have the time to reply to each comment, but I feel very warm and fuzzy from the feedback! Have plotted the next events, just need to write it now... will try to update later in the evening! Promise!

Also, to all of you who are asking for PMs, I'm afraid my spare time is very limited, so I will only send a blanket message to my buddy list and not individual messages.

Thanks for all the buddy requests, too! Overwhelmed Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Mistakes (Part Four - page 12) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simbel

Groupbie

simbel

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
...Arnav looked at the bangles again.
How do you live your whole life with someone you don't love?

Part Two

Khushi drew a deep breath and looked around. Everything was perfect - the table stacked with trays of Lucknow sweets, the temple decorated for the occasion in a sophisticated, yet understated manner, the first guests had already arrived and were greeting the Raizadas and the still jetlagged Lavanya's parents, who had arrived from London two days earlier.

Lavanya was with them as well, beaming in exctasy and looking fabulous in the peach-coloured lehenga. She had been hyper like a kid on too much candy since morning, and her joviality was infecting everyone around. Well, almost everyone.

Arnav, as on any other day, had taken the opportunity to spend the entire day at the office, and upon returning home, stomped upstairs to his room and required no disturbances. It was the only thing that could put Lavanya off the mood for a moment, but, as she was too afraid to anger him, she thought it best to not interfere. She had been feeling more assured of his feelings after all the attention he'd paid her over the last week, as well as the lavish gifts.

Yet ASR wasn't the only one who was not affected by the festive mood. Khushi had grown increasingly tired, and, even though with the help of Akash and Anjali she had made sure this party would be up to the standard of what a Raizada engagement required, this morning she would have given everything to avoid this event.

Ever since announcing the engagement day and since Khushi's affirmation to him that she didn't care, Arnav had gone to great lengths to make her feel dreadful about everything that was going on. Khushi wasn't even sure what he wanted from her. But instead of breaking down and crying, as the Laad Governer probably expected her to, she had just grown more quiet, steadfast and dedicated to make the party amazing.

"Have you seen Chote?" Khushi's thoughts were interrupted by Anjali's chiming voice.

"Er... no, Anjali-ji, he is probably still in his room."

"Of all the days! It's about time to come down now, the guests are here. And he doesn't even have the ring with him yet!" Anjali was fiddling with the velvet box, "Khushi, I need to check up on my husband, can you...?"

"Of course, Anjali-ji," Khushi took the box with the engagement ring from Anjali and promised she'd bring it to him and get ASR downstairs right away. What kind of engagement party can happen without the fiance!

As she slowly walked upstairs, looking gorgeous as ever in the gold-trimmed white saree that Lavanya had given her as a thank-you gift, she braced herself to confront Arnav one last time. "This is it," she encouraged herself, "after tonight it will all be over, and you can forget him forever, Khushi. It. does. not. matter."

Oh, no matter how many times she had told herself this lately, it didn't feel more true than when she'd spit it in his eyes. Heck, ever since the moment she had realised that her speeding heartbeat when she was near Arnav had nothing to do with acidity, Khushi had known there's no use denying that she did, in fact, care about anything concerning Arnav Singh Raizada.

But the ways he kept tormenting her at every opportunity only strengthened her resolution to never let him know that she was not indifferent. If this was what being in love is like, Khushi wished she had been spared the suffering. Besides, she was engaged to marry someone else.

She sighed in relief remembering how adamantly Shyam had refused to come to the Raizada house for the engagement, even though Buaji and Payal accepted the invitation. Khushi had been feeling increasingly awkward around Shyam lately, and welcomed every opportunity to be away from him. So it was good he hated "these rich people" so much, even though his beliefs about them were completely wrong.

All this occupying her mind, Khushi had arrived at Arnav's door. She took another deep breath (a thing she'd been doing a lot lately), and knocked. When there was no answer, she entered the room hesitantly, only to find Arnav standing at the window and looking at the stars. She cleared her throat.

"Mr. Raizada?"

Precap:

"You will not do this to Lavanya-ji!" Khushi was almost yelling at Arnav now.

"Why do you think you can tell me what to do and what not to?" Arnav spat through gritted teeth, "go tell them it's off! I'm not going to marry her, ever! Do you understand, Khushi Kumari Gupta?"

"ASR?" A voice coming from the door made them both turn around in shock.

I'm sorry this chapter is again just setting the background. Promise more action soon, as you can see from the precap Wink

Thank you for reading! Do let me know what you think, please!

Buddy me if you'd like to get PMs, and sorry everyone who didn't get one this time. I'm new to this.

Edited by simbel - 25 November 2011 at 11:50am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklilliesrose_290889Shini.Shiva86ManeetaddictBob123twinkle662mistletoe22Gourinandankashevtajwar zaeglehillySapphireshaz01memariosunshine33MissbantuWorkerBLX2FX2moonlight99sriarshiserina087rosalinda92-Saibo-manjusha_92shona16anusha.nushsruthirishiShivani.Honkytonkhkhb17immayurfanMarcisun2011arhi-fanWittyKittymeghnasFaayeyjacobharry10011monkeydog18hemvbmirnalinicpervaizilla8roohi_loveJasleen_SK_FebruaryFlowerreyaa.shyperson-shamima-iqbals4everravenheartnayikaBunny_Bearlittlemoi-Manal.A-..Damsel..devishreenature-loverbhaktiiisrahsasha...meenalumaFAYKHAN29the_rainsweet cherry-Garima-Krishnaluv94..Anita..tinsel.Saraa.MrDarcyfanLyssaPiedumasHappyMelody

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
It's getting interesting now,do update,ThanksClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umoksimbel

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Good God. Please update soon and PM me next time. Waiting to read the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simbel

shaz01

shaz01

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks fr the PM...

ur a wonderful writer...it was fantastic!!...the story's just getting startd...plz update soon

~waiting impatiently fr these 2 to confront each other~

simbel

reyaa.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Great update! Can't wait to read more! :)

minimuffin86

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

simbel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top