•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Another telly shaadi in the offing

After Amit Sadh and Neeru Bajwa's (Roses all the way for Amit, Neeru) decision to tie the wedding knot later this year, Kirti Gaikwad (remember the petite protagonist of Zee's short lived Kammal ) and Sharad Kelkar of CID are following suit. While the couple decides to do the marital formalities in June in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, they continue to keep themselves busy with their work.

Kirti has taken up the role of Niharika in Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka to be launched on Zee TV next week.

Roses all the way for Amit, NeeruRoses all the way for Amit, Neeru
Sharad Kelkar - love on the CID sets?

Kirti - from Kammal to Niharika

and Sharad continues to play the cop Jihaan in CID Special Bureau. So how did romance come into the picture?

"I was to do CID Special Bureau. But things did not work out and I was not a part of it. I was so upset with this that I decided to go back to my hometown to Kanpur. That was when Sharad came into the picture. He helped me deal with my depression," reveals Kirti.

Kirti has done Aakrosh, Kahiin To Hoga, Jay Santoshi Maa and Yatra apart from two launch episodes of Siddhanth. She will also be seen in Pretty Woman, a one hour special on Star One next week. She has also been doing theatre since childhood. Her latest project was Gulam Begam Baadshah with Ekjute Productions.

By SAPANA PATIL
wow, this couple is awesome. both r good looking.
thanks for sharing.
this says she has also done kth... and kth does not figure in her present projects.  what does it mean.  are we to see another kanan in the serial soon....