Page 7 Page 7

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
oh god so much discussion about what I don't knowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THAT LAST LOOK... (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimritaSingh

Goldie

SimritaSingh

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

LOLexactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... Tongue That's the way CV want it.

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

watever u want to think of Nidhi u can think.. y shud v mind.. it wont stop us adoring Nidhi.. oreven praising Mallu or loving Ashu based on any of ur words.. so its cool with us..

bye..Embarrassed

Tongue Who's this "we" you keep talking about? Are you a self appointed spokesperson for everyone here? Big smile No problem piling on Mallu but a little criticism of Nidhi's antics and your world turns upside down. Big smile Amazing. Thank you for giving me permission to think what I want about Nidhi.   Big smile The arrogance of some people.

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Tongue Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... Tongue That's the way CV want it.

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

watever u want to think of Nidhi u can think.. y shud v mind.. it wont stop us adoring Nidhi.. oreven praising Mallu or loving Ashu based on any of ur words.. so its cool with us..

bye..Embarrassed

Tongue Who's this "we" you keep talking about? Are you a self appointed spokesperson for everyone here? Big smile No problem piling on Mallu but a little criticism of Nidhi's antics and your world turns upside down. Big smile Amazing. Thank you for giving me permission to think what I want about Nidhi.   Big smile The arrogance of some people.

k fine bye..Big smile

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

</div>

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

bye..Embarrassed

<div>

k fine bye..Big smile
Big smile Adios

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simrancoolgal

Originally posted by neha.sharma

LOLexactly

arre its nothign yaar... its called making a mole hill out of mountain.. LOL.. 

Edited by achiever - 25 November 2011 at 6:52am

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

</div>

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

bye..Embarrassed

<div>

k fine bye..Big smile
Big smile Adios

au revoir Big smile

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Big smile Sayonara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.