Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show.  U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07Mehek25rabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THAT LAST LOOK... (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
that was awesome Day Dreaming
and the face of mallika is just so watchable when nidhi says itLOL

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show.  U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.

exactly... almost all ur post are criticizing dr Nidhi for each and every scene...every one in the forum has the right to share their views but in a healthy manner...pls do consider these things in mind while u write something..its a request...  

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbows07

@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show. U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.

exactly... almost all ur post are criticizing dr Nidhi for each and every scene...every one in the forum has the right to share their views but in a healthy manner...pls do consider these things in mind while u write something..its a request...
Ummm show me a post of mine where I have called Nidhi names and attacked her looks?   Confused Mallu has been attacked for her looks in this very thread and she has been called A Vamp in many other threads.   Confused

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show. U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.

Ummm show me a post of mine where I have called Nidhi names and attacked her looks?   Confused Mallu has been attacked for her looks in this very thread and she has been called A Vamp in many other threads.   Confused

Ankit
 jst chill..  Mallu is vamp coz CV want it.. at least v never wanted her to b like tht..LOL ...  and u make us utter those words  4 mallu here by instigating us.. LOL.. go and read our posts wer v've praised her wer'ever she deserved it.Embarrassed.. u will find lots of for praising Ruksaar the actress as well.. v've never bashed her ever..Embarrassed..

If u dont consider this thread worth ur inputs, thn plz let not waste our time here argumenting unnecessarily wen v'll never end up on same pg.. plz its kind request.. Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 25 November 2011 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07Mehek25

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Tongue Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... Tongue That's the way CV want it.

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Tongue Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... Tongue That's the way CV want it.

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

watever u want to think of Nidhi u can think.. y shud v mind.. it wont stop us adoring Nidhi.. or  even praising Mallu or loving Ashu based on any of ur words.. so its cool with us..

bye..Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Ankit
 jst chill..  Mallu is vamp coz CV want it.. at least v never wanted her to b like tht..LOL ...  and u make us utter those words  4 mallu here by instigating us.. LOL.. go and read our posts wer v've praised her wer'ever she deserved it.Embarrassed.. u will find lots of for praising Ruksaar the actress as well.. v've never bashed her ever..Embarrassed..

If u dont consider this thread worth ur inputs, thn plz let not waste our time here argumenting unnecessarily wen v'll never end up on same pg.. plz its kind request.. Embarrassed

totally agree each and every word of urs achiever... Clap
I never wanted her to became negative..and I still don't consider her a Vamp.. coz whatever she is doing (as I said in some other post also) is her love for ashutosh... but tell me if she is that much great n her love is so true, then during the past 12 years why couldn't she even bring a single happiness in his life????? and Dr Nidhi is trying to bring some changes to his boring life... u can't blame her for that... and after all its a story that a middle aged man falling in love with a young girl...(as many of us continuously reminding u the same..)

mujhe lagtha hai CV"S ne app jaise logon ke soch maan mein rakh kar hi ye title chuna hoga...
"KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE"...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverMehek25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.