Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess2012

That Janki will narrate everything to Mallika...I mean whatever happened at the picnic, and how Nidhi grabbed Dr. A's arm. Blushing
Hmmm... Ermm

Let her do whatever she wants...the most important person is now on Nidhi's side...that's HER MAN..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvin...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THAT LAST LOOK... (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

That Janki will narrate everything to Mallika...I mean whatever happened at the picnic, and how Nidhi grabbed Dr. A's arm. Blushing
Hmmm... Ermm

Let her do whatever she wants...the most important person is now on Nidhi's side...that's HER MAN..Embarrassed
Uh huh.. He is slowly trying to do whatever his baby is telling him.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvin...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Hmmm... Ermm

I so hope she SEES ... AshNi in some AWKWARD position/moment Embarrassed .. i cant wait to see her.. making mountain of a molehill and 'Jalaofy' our Vampu LOL

lidvin...RamonaG....yanks28

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
What awkward moments are we talking about here? Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hmmm... Ermm

I so hope she SEES ... AshNi in some AWKWARD position/moment Embarrassed .. i cant wait to see her.. making mountain of a molehill and 'Jalaofy' our Vampu LOL

this has to happen and i think it will...i dont think it'll be so HAWT...maybe something simple like them holding hands and standing close...face to face...forgetting their surroundings for a moments...and then Mallu jumping off a bridge somewhere Big smileLOL

lidvin...RamonaG....

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hmmm... Ermm

this has to happen and i think it will...i dont think it'll be so HAWT...maybe something simple like them holding hands and standing close...face to face...forgetting their surroundings for a moments...and then Mallu jumping off a bridge somewhere Big smileLOL
Even if she doesnt jump, i will do the honors by pushing her.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinMehek25...RamonaG....yanks28

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Happy Turkey Day, doodles!!! Gobble, Gobble.. Hug

lidvin...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Happy Turkey Day, doodles!!! Gobble, Gobble.. Hug

LOL how cute...

Happy Thanksgiving...im thankful for my Ashnians and HOT Ashni Big smile

lidvin...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.