Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Ramo...so true... he looked ..completely..bowled over.. n impressed with Nidhi.. and her arguments.. Day Dreaming

Just loved it...and the metaphor ..by Nidhi was a winning shot..!! 

Amazing...!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinMehek25...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THAT LAST LOOK... (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Ramo I agree with u. It was really an awesome scene. Ashu actually seems to be impressed by  Nidhi's spunk. But I think that Mallu is actually digging her own grave by openly showing animosity towards Nidhi.

But the way Ashu looked at Nidhi after she told off Mallu was worth a watch...No is worth watching over and over again...Gr8 performance by all three of them...

lidvin...RamonaG....yanks28

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Malika and Ashu are senior doctors at the hospital...and Nidhi is a mere intern...who was interrupting who? I mean let's get real... Kaha raja bhoj aur kaha... Confused 

Yeah it's great to see interns not respecting senior doctors isnt't it? Confused The hospital has been turned in to a high school campus due to Nidhi's antics. Confused 

I am sorry Mr (or is it Ms?) Ankit but I am astounded by ur views on this show. U seem to be here for the sole purpose of criticising the show. 

I have also noticed that u find almost everything in the show silly, stupid and only fit for criticism. This goes to show that u do not like the show one bit. My heartfelt advice to u therefore would be to please stop watching it. Thereby u won't have to waste ur precious time and of course energy in watching and then criticising ur much hated show. 

As for us fools...we love the show and even if we find something not very digestible we are so used to seeing such things on Indian TV that we take it in our stride. Thus forgetting those unpalatable things and enjoying the rest.

Sorry if I have offended u or anyone else in any way but I felt I had to write this.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettirainbows07aekielPrincess2012ronnie85Armu4evalidvinkaveritulipdaisyyanks28rabzonedge...RamonaG....

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

i also liked that scene...nidhi has so much confident in her love...that awsum..i loved her...when she said...in picnic.."mera dil kehta hai wo aayenge"...ufff...  

and one thing...if sm ppl r finding  wrong with d serial,characters n everythng...they can be polite n put their POV in decent manner y they have to b derogatory????...criticism is one thing n making fun is oder...they shud know where to draw lines..

Edited by rabzonedge - 24 November 2011 at 8:24pm

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i also liked that scene...nidhi has so much confident in her love...that awsum..i loved her...when she said...in picnic.."mera dil kehta hai wo aayenge"...ufff...  

Ankit only wants Ashu-Mallu and he hates Nidhi so dont worry LOL

@your post: Yeah and her dil was right...not only did he come but he seemed SO happy with his decision...that BEAMING smileBig smile which lasted a good minute...plus he smiled while looking straight into her eyes...so magicalllEmbarrassed

Armu4evalidvin...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ramo...so true... he looked ..completely..bowled over.. n impressed with Nidhi.. and her arguments.. Day Dreaming

Just loved it...and the metaphor ..by Nidhi was a winning shot..!! 

Amazing...!! 

Tanu I think her metaphor is what touched him the most...the confidence with which she said such a big thing..in front of her two seniors...wow!Embarrassed

Armu4evalidvin...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Tanu I think her metaphor is what touched him the most...the confidence with which she said such a big thing..in front of her two seniors...wow!Embarrassed

Totally... the 'Pani ke aage pathar bhi ret ban jata hai' melted him into jelly WinkLOL 

This is also symbolic Yanku... coz when he will be back to being HARDSTONE after their breakup... once again.. Nidhi will make him melt Embarrassed

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
That Janki will narrate everything to Mallika...I mean whatever happened at the picnic, and how Nidhi grabbed Dr. A's arm. Blushing
Hmmm... Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4evaAbhiAnilidvin...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.