Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: umm1234

Yes Dr. Mallika looks a bit like "Gangu Teli" πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜• Oh so it wasn't enough to call Mallu a vamp but now people must make fun of her physical appearance as well? πŸ˜• Disgusting
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show.  U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome πŸ˜
and the face of mallika is just so watchable when nidhi says itπŸ˜†
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lidvin

@ankit_nyc - come on be a sport if u can bash some characters u don't like definitely there will be others also who don't like other characters in the show.  U should give your views rather than criticizing characters and the forum will be healthy.

exactly... almost all ur post are criticizing dr Nidhi for each and every scene...every one in the forum has the right to share their views but in a healthy manner...pls do consider these things in mind while u write something..its a request...  
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbows07

exactly... almost all ur post are criticizing dr Nidhi for each and every scene...every one in the forum has the right to share their views but in a healthy manner...pls do consider these things in mind while u write something..its a request...

Ummm show me a post of mine where I have called Nidhi names and attacked her looks?   πŸ˜• Mallu has been attacked for her looks in this very thread and she has been called A Vamp in many other threads.   πŸ˜•
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Ummm show me a post of mine where I have called Nidhi names and attacked her looks?   πŸ˜• Mallu has been attacked for her looks in this very thread and she has been called A Vamp in many other threads.   πŸ˜•

Ankit
 jst chill..  Mallu is vamp coz CV want it.. at least v never wanted her to b like tht..πŸ˜† ...  and u make us utter those words  4 mallu here by instigating us.. πŸ˜†.. go and read our posts wer v've praised her wer'ever she deserved it.😳.. u will find lots of for praising Ruksaar the actress as well.. v've never bashed her ever..😳..

If u dont consider this thread worth ur inputs, thn plz let not waste our time here argumenting unnecessarily wen v'll never end up on same pg.. plz its kind request.. πŸ˜³
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... πŸ˜› That's the way CV want it.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Well if Mallu is a vamp then Nidhi is an immature disrespectful flirt... πŸ˜› That's the way CV want it.

k, fine.. thnx... bye..

watever u want to think of Nidhi u can think.. y shud v mind.. it wont stop us adoring Nidhi.. or  even praising Mallu or loving Ashu based on any of ur words.. so its cool with us..

bye..😳 

rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Ankit
 jst chill..  Mallu is vamp coz CV want it.. at least v never wanted her to b like tht..πŸ˜† ...  and u make us utter those words  4 mallu here by instigating us.. πŸ˜†.. go and read our posts wer v've praised her wer'ever she deserved it.😳.. u will find lots of for praising Ruksaar the actress as well.. v've never bashed her ever..😳..

If u dont consider this thread worth ur inputs, thn plz let not waste our time here argumenting unnecessarily wen v'll never end up on same pg.. plz its kind request.. πŸ˜³

totally agree each and every word of urs achiever... πŸ‘
I never wanted her to became negative..and I still don't consider her a Vamp.. coz whatever she is doing (as I said in some other post also) is her love for ashutosh... but tell me if she is that much great n her love is so true, then during the past 12 years why couldn't she even bring a single happiness in his life????? and Dr Nidhi is trying to bring some changes to his boring life... u can't blame her for that... and after all its a story that a middle aged man falling in love with a young girl...(as many of us continuously reminding u the same..)

mujhe lagtha hai CV"S ne app jaise logon ke soch maan mein rakh kar hi ye title chuna hoga...
"KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh god so much discussion about what I don't knowπŸ˜†