THAT LAST LOOK...

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I simply loved the cabin scene today...MB Kritz & Rukhshar totally played their parts to perfection
loved Nidhi's guts her sheer spunk in standing upto Mallika's totally unreasonable rigidity 😡
 I am also totally mesmerised😳 by the last look which Ashutosh gives when Nidhi delivers her punch line "patthar bhi paani ke zidd ke aage pighal jaata hai" 👏

that look mirrored ...pride in his ...errr... sweethearts 😉 self confidence😳 , & in a way also vulnerability knowing he's standing on slippery ground now😉 😆 he's slipping fassttt😛😆 and not really minding it❤️

in essence I  loved THAT LAST LOOK☺️😍

does anyone else feel the same ?😊

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome the way he looked at nidhi after she told off Mallika😳
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😕 Is Nidhi comparing herself to water? I mean really...hubris personified... 😕
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes that scene was superb. Nidhi was confident and did not lose her cool. The conversation was supposed to be between Ashutosh and Nidhi but Mallika had to butt in. She came to invite him and it was up to him to accept or reject the invitation. Mallika appointed herself as Asutosh's lawyer and started arguing. I am glad Nidhi's response was polite yet firm. Ashutosh looked amused.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umm1234

Yes that scene was superb. Nidhi was confident and did not lose her cool. The conversation was supposed to be between Ashutosh and Nidhi but Mallika had to butt in. She came to invite him and it was up to him to accept or reject the invitation. Mallika appointed herself as Asutosh's lawyer and started arguing. I am glad Nidhi's response was polite yet firm. Ashutosh looked amused.

😕 Malika and Ashu are senior doctors at the hospital...and Nidhi is a mere intern...who was interrupting who? I mean let's get real... Kaha raja bhoj aur kaha... 😕
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved that too,also loved the way Nidhi spoke with such confidence in Mallika's presence without feeling uneasy or awkward.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Loved that too,also loved the way Nidhi spoke with such confidence in Mallika's presence without feeling uneasy or awkward.

😕 Yeah it's great to see interns not respecting senior doctors isnt't it? 😕 The hospital has been turned in to a high school campus due to Nidhi's antics. 😕
Originally posted by: ramonag

I simply loved the cabin scene today...MB Kritz & Rukhshar totally played their parts to perfection

loved Nidhi's guts her sheer spunk in standing upto Mallika's totally unreasonable rigidity 😡
 I am also totally mesmerised😳 by the last look which Ashutosh gives when Nidhi delivers her punch line "patthar bhi paani ke zidd ke aage pighal jaata hai" 👏

that look mirrored ...pride in his ...errr... sweethearts 😉 self confidence😳 , & in a way also vulnerability knowing he's standing on slippery ground now😉 😆 he's slipping fassttt😛😆 and not really minding it❤️

in essence I  loved THAT LAST LOOK☺️😍

does anyone else feel the same ?😊

TRULY it was an awesummm scene
watched & rewatched it several times😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ramo...so true... he looked ..completely..bowled over.. n impressed with Nidhi.. and her arguments.. 😍

Just loved it...and the metaphor ..by Nidhi was a winning shot..!! 

Amazing...!! 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ramo I agree with u. It was really an awesome scene. Ashu actually seems to be impressed by  Nidhi's spunk. But I think that Mallu is actually digging her own grave by openly showing animosity towards Nidhi.

But the way Ashu looked at Nidhi after she told off Mallu was worth a watch...No is worth watching over and over again...Gr8 performance by all three of them...