Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

THAT LAST LOOK...

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I simply loved the cabin scene today...MB Kritz & Rukhshar totally played their parts to perfection
loved Nidhi's guts her sheer spunk in standing upto Mallika's totally unreasonable rigidity Angry
 I am also totally mesmerisedEmbarrassed by the last look which Ashutosh gives when Nidhi delivers her punch line "patthar bhi paani ke zidd ke aage pighal jaata hai" Clap

that look mirrored ...pride in his ...errr... sweethearts Wink self confidenceEmbarrassed , & in a way also vulnerability knowing he's standing on slippery ground nowWink LOL he's slipping fasstttTongueLOL and not really minding itHeart

in essence I  loved THAT LAST LOOKBlushingDay Dreaming

does anyone else feel the same ?Smile

Edited by ramonag - 24 November 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiguddushuklau08155vvegaVidyaGJsoomro01Sakshifan1Princess2012_RashmiArmu4evaumm1234AbhiAnilidvinrekhab25-sia-rtmsSimritaSinghEssence..achieverXoxowpdXoxomozart66NandiniShFilza.kaveriMehek25shaz2009tulipdaisyDarine1980__VJ__leena04rabzonedgeyanks28

Sakshifan1 Senior Member
Sakshifan1
Sakshifan1

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
it was awesome the way he looked at nidhi after she told off MallikaEmbarrassed
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Confused Is Nidhi comparing herself to water? I mean really...hubris personified... Confused
umm1234 Goldie
umm1234
umm1234

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yes that scene was superb. Nidhi was confident and did not lose her cool. The conversation was supposed to be between Ashutosh and Nidhi but Mallika had to butt in. She came to invite him and it was up to him to accept or reject the invitation. Mallika appointed herself as Asutosh's lawyer and started arguing. I am glad Nidhi's response was polite yet firm. Ashutosh looked amused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umm1234

Yes that scene was superb. Nidhi was confident and did not lose her cool. The conversation was supposed to be between Ashutosh and Nidhi but Mallika had to butt in. She came to invite him and it was up to him to accept or reject the invitation. Mallika appointed herself as Asutosh's lawyer and started arguing. I am glad Nidhi's response was polite yet firm. Ashutosh looked amused.
Confused Malika and Ashu are senior doctors at the hospital...and Nidhi is a mere intern...who was interrupting who? I mean let's get real... Kaha raja bhoj aur kaha... Confused
shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Loved that too,also loved the way Nidhi spoke with such confidence in Mallika's presence without feeling uneasy or awkward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Loved that too,also loved the way Nidhi spoke with such confidence in Mallika's presence without feeling uneasy or awkward.
Confused Yeah it's great to see interns not respecting senior doctors isnt't it? Confused The hospital has been turned in to a high school campus due to Nidhi's antics. Confused
NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

I simply loved the cabin scene today...MB Kritz & Rukhshar totally played their parts to perfection
loved Nidhi's guts her sheer spunk in standing upto Mallika's totally unreasonable rigidity Angry
 I am also totally mesmerisedEmbarrassed by the last look which Ashutosh gives when Nidhi delivers her punch line "patthar bhi paani ke zidd ke aage pighal jaata hai" Clap

that look mirrored ...pride in his ...errr... sweethearts Wink self confidenceEmbarrassed , & in a way also vulnerability knowing he's standing on slippery ground nowWink LOL he's slipping fasstttTongueLOL and not really minding itHeart

in essence I  loved THAT LAST LOOKBlushingDay Dreaming

does anyone else feel the same ?Smile

TRULY it was an awesummm scene
watched & rewatched it several timesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index