Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

armaan and jassi after makeover (Page 7)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

I am sorrybut Idisagree here.. Purab's character is too good to be true. Every person on this earth has some or the other bad qualities in them. I don't know how many guys are a part of this forum but guys are never so understanding their ego always comes in the way no matter how educated they are or how sensible and lovable they are. I have a lot of guy friends and i have experienced it first hand. So I don't believe that a guy like Purab exists in this world.

Agree with you lovely, and thatss the reason why we all adore purab and think he is perfect for jassi. I don't think ther is anyone like him.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLannie...well said....there is no one like him......Purab jaisa koi nahinWink
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

WELL SAID!LOL

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
 hey Armaan,Uwere supposedto be the hero!what happened man??????? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surabhi_24 Groupbie
Surabhi_24
Surabhi_24

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

I think T and D could have saved a lot of money by not buying the copyrights if they had to deviate the story so much from blf. All the characters are messed up. Things keep on changing and there are too many bloopers in each episode. The writers are constantly changing. Its like the left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing. Trisha and her tarot cards are totally forgotten. Jassi's has changed so fast that its hard to believe she eas in love with Armaan.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:39am | IP Logged
  I completely agree with you Sundari.Jassi seems to have become smart & knows which side of her bread is buttered.Knows Purab is capable of doing anything for her.Exactly what Armaan thought of her.Probably she herself is turning into what we are berating Armaan for!!!!!!!!!!!Stern Smile
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

agree with you minnie. jassi has become very selfish and arrogant. The original naive,sweet jassi is lost ever since she came back from alibaugh.

She sure does know how to manipulate ppl now. Chalo kuch toh sikha armaan se ;) She has become smart. :) and expert in emotional blackmail.

She does not want to quit Gulmohar and be the CEO inspite of so called suffering. I don't see her suffering at all these days. She makes everyone suffer. And at the same time keep Purab by her side and be goody goody with him when he behaves as per her wishes. Anything against her wishes she starts her 'I won't talk to you. ' routine. ridiculous.

I can safely say Armaan is atleast better than her.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

well pj04 I guess ur guy friends are not married as yet. Wait and watch when they get married. you will start believing in what i said earlier.

purab's character is too good to be true. too perfect. No man alive on this earth is so perfect as he is shown. Sorry I don't buy that.

Go to top