Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

armaan and jassi after makeover (Page 6)

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
aaaaaaaah, the hypocrisy. enough of this.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:52am | IP Logged

My Gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!! Things have really heated up.Cool down guys,it's just a serial.And Armaan lover does have a point.Know what,does anyone know of ANYBODY who doen't have any grey shades? Look, Purab is Handsome,Stinking rich,Thoughtful,Honest,Loyal,Loving,Caring,Sharing,Successfu l,Funny,Articulate,Famous,Intelligent,With Philosophical,No DRAWBACKS....... Isn't he too good to be true??

Why can't we ever accept that a person can have grey sides? I think the serial makers went the cliched way & turned a grey shaded man to an evil one.I have watched Jassi from beginning & Armaan stood by Jassi when even Raj rediculed him for hiring Jassi.Armaan hired Jassi only for her merit.Once Jassi almost ruined a fashion show & Gulmohar became a laughing stock & yet Armaan kept his faith in her.This was ALL BEFORE Jassi had a chance to show her abilities.Not even Armaan knew at that point of time what Jassi was actually capable of.He took her everywhere & never thought her looks would embarrass him.

I think it is sad the way things have turned out.JJKN had much more promise than this. 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree with what u say Minnie.....but ulimately all these serials have a moral behind it.....were Purab not given so much coverage in JJKN, we would have been happy to see Jassi with a reformed Armaan in the end.....even then the message would have been the triumph of good over evil (call it cliched if u will) however a things stand, doing so will mean that bad can win over good anytimeConfusedConfused....whether the decision to turn Armaan into villian was conscious or not....this way atleast the producrs have given themselves a direction...
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged

agree with you ides......meanwhile everybody is concentrating on how good purab is....almost abnormally so..........actually you do come across people like purab in terms of nature shy, sincere,quiet,understanding...(look around in your friend circle and he will be there somewhere, just needing a little bit of style and polish) and looks (he is good looking but he is no adonis)..but not with that sort of money(money usually comes with power and corruption and arrogance)....take a look at jassi....i have yet to come across a lady who is so independent , highly educated(MBA), career-oriented yet so naive, humble,friendly...etc...etc(she is too good to be true too). inspite of her independent streak, i don't think she is equiped to handle a guy like armaan(love does not change the basic nature of a human being , it only enhances your hidden traits). he will tire of her pretty soon ....in simple words she is not enough of a challenge to keep him interested and on his toes....unlike mallika...especially since he thrives on rush. and if you expect jassi to change for him then what is the point.i keep failing to understand why everyone wants a redeemed armaan to end up with jassi and not mallika(if it is about true love and changing then mallika truly loves armaan so she deserves him, they could show mallika and armaan learning to be better people together)

on the other hand i think purab and jassi bond well bcoz they are both very grounded and reserved ,family oriented and both get a kick out of thier work. at this point i might also add that while purab is the fantasy package...he is not right for every girl out there....mallika would be bored to death with a guy like him bcoz she has a more flamboyant attitude(it is not necessarily shallow as is usually interpreted) towards life like armaan.

meanwhile whatever the characters are at the moment the way story is going purab and jassi, armaan and mallika ending up together seems justifiable(the moral could be true love wins, people can change for better,or age old ...good triumphs over evil)

Edited by pj04 - 14 October 2004 at 10:46am
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I am sorry but I disagree here.. Purab's character is too good to be true. Every person on this earth has some or the other bad qualities in them. I don't know how many guys are a part of this forum but guys are never so understanding their ego always comes in the way no matter how educated they are or how sensible and lovable they are. I have a lot of guy friends and i have experienced it first hand. So I don't believe that a guy like Purab exists in this world.

Guys like Armaan are found everywhere. no big deal.

And if the makers had enough sense they would not have messed up the story so much. Its way beyond repair now. None of the characters are justified in their behaviour. In the original Armaan was not so evil he was only insecure of loosing his company and that too of Nandu. He fell in love with Jassi the way she was and not after the makeover.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
well i guess i am lucky then!!! have a lot of friends like purab (minus the money and power).
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyavenky

This is not true, rifhat. Armaan hired Jassi after seeing her capbility. I saw the beginning episodes just now. He always trusted her. He never hired her because of his father. He was never ashamed of Jassi's beauty.

Sorry Buddy but i don't agree here with you!! We have at many times seen Armaan making jokes wiht Raj on her looks! I too recall the first episodes clearly and she was given that room because of her looks!!!

-Rifhat

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

It's true in the biginning Armaan was uncomfortable with Jassi's looks.Yet he he never thought twice before taking her out in important buisness meetings & not once he told her to change her attire,clothes,or hairstyle to suit the high society company.He knew her worth.As any good boss should.

As for not knowing any simple girl like Jassi who is also brilliant,I know of one.She is very plain yet one of the finest human beings I've met.An IIT graduate plus an IIM MBA.Now she,s a  full time working mother with two lovely kids.Her husband too is a nice person but he is certainely not Purab.I don't think Purab the character can exist,not when you are dashing & at the helm of a 500 crore company.Jassi is not too good to be true.Even after complete makeover she can never compete with Mallika in beauty.But Purab is.

I too have had many friends who are guys.They are great people & yet all of them have something lacking...it's human!! In that something also comes among all other things,money,power & looks.

Food for thought guys!!!

Edited by Minnie - 14 October 2004 at 3:06pm

Go to top