Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

armaan and jassi after makeover (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

not true armaan-luver!!!! purab overcame his shyness and his fear of relationships,he also overcame his fear of falling in an unrequited love(which it was till now).

as for the perfect story and indian audiences.....plz live with it ....i would not go in indian idealogy101.... for i am sure you are entitled to your opinion.however the current jjkn is way off the perfect story you keep refering to.....hence the character sketches and ending have to differ too(you are comparing oranges and apples when you compare blf and jjkn). both of them are great in thier own ways.

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

good vs evil? Armaan was never evil. This is what the producers want you to believe and it is working.

This good vs evil crap is too typical on Indian TV and movies and frankly I am sick of it. For a country that is finally being aknowleged for more than poverty, when it comes to some things- India has not moved forward one inch from where they were 500 years ago.

good vs evil- pathetic- predictable. Same sh*t all the time. I cannot stand it. Only idiots want to see the same thing over and over and over again!

Also- thank you for aknowledging my point IDES!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Winki am offended Angrybut well i am proud to be an indian....oops sorry an idiotWink 

Edited by pj04 - 12 October 2004 at 1:19pm
armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

really pJ04?

so why did they buy the story and copy EVERYTHING for the first 6-8 months of the show??? It is apples and oranges now dear- but it is not supposed to be. If it were not for BLf you would never have JJKn and Purab!

If they are still going by copyright laws they are gonna overdramatize the 'break-up' of Purab and Jassi (alsp typical of indian drama) and she will still end up with Armaan but the story is ruined already so I don''t see why they should even bother with that.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan_luver

But I guess I am speaking to that same indian audience who would never understand.    That is obvious.

Indian audience will only know what indian values are and how to respect indian culture...... So non-indian audience (i.e. armaan_luver)don't even try, you will never understand.... so regrettable...Cry

Despite the way he has treated her he used to always tell her how she was a genius ,

What does that tell...... He uses double standards... Bolega ek aur karega kuch aur.... How ignoble!

defended her when others were mean and told her how important she was. 

Their are 'n' number of instances I can point out where he DID NOT defend her, even when it was 'damn' necessary.....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ur welcome armaan _luverSmile

good vs evil- pathetic- predictable. Same sh*t all the time. I cannot stand it. Only idiots want to see the same thing over and over and over again!

I guess then we r rather pathetic as u put itLOL....on the other hand we do need justification for whats happening....(we may be pathetic butr not complete imbeciles )....and there is no justification if armaan and jassi end up together...
armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

that is not what I meant by idiots. I am indian too!

You the saying 'only fools make the same mistake twice? That is along the lines of what I meant. If something has been done for the same people (in terms of tv and movies) hundreds of times people should be sick of it by now. It is time to move on.

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

I knew I would get this reaction. Like I said -predictable.

If by values you mean marrying one person while in love with the other.. go for it.

Anyway- I have work to do- have fun bashing me!!!

till next time.

Go to top