Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

armaan and jassi after makeover (Page 2)

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Another thing- Indian audiences don't deserve to see Purab and Jass together either- cause they ruined a lovely story.

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OOO Armaan lover seems to be in love with Armaan terribly..How about introducing a new character for Armaan..cause I feel Mallika is too good for him as she trusts and even loves him blindly but he has always ditched her love for his flings..
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Another point is,why he should not be credited with discovering Jassi's ability and intelligence or offering her a job is Armaan hired Jassi to impress his father but he himself was not keen to hire her and that is why he gave her a room which was a store and hid her there so his clients would not know that Jassi was his secretary. Armaan was ashamed cause for him looks are everything.

-Rifhat

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
This is not true, rifhat. Armaan hired Jassi after seeing her capbility. I saw the beginning episodes just now. He always trusted her. He never hired her because of his father. He was never ashamed of Jassi's beauty.
armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

It is not Armaan that I am in love  with. It is the  story - the real one that I love so much. That is the basis of my posts above.

Yeah  he was a little ashamed at first- that is part of the storyline! they cannot show how someone overcomes his past insecurities and negative traits if the person is shown to be 'perfect' right from the start. But I guess I am speaking to that same indian audience who would never understand.    That is obvious.

And he should be credited because JAssi would be nowhere if it were not for him - he gave her a chance- for whatever reason. it is natural to want to impress someone who has handed something over to you. That same way Jassi is trying to impress armaan right now and the same ways she did when she first for hired. Despite the way he has treated her he used to always tell her how she was a genius ,defended her when others were mean and told her how important she was.  so easy for you guys to forget that, esp with Purab around for you to 'compare'

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

well said sowmyavenky

btw welcome to the forum! Smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
armaan _luver ....u r right abt us comparing armaan with purab.....I agree we would have been all for armaan and jassi being together had purab not been introduced.....or had armaan's charcter not deteriorated soo much....I guess all we want to see is the good to dominate over evil...and frankly at this time purab signifies the good.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
welcome to I-forums sowmyavenkyBig smile

Go to top