armaan and jassi after makeover - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

Another point is,why he should not be credited with discovering Jassi's ability and intelligence or offering her a job is Armaan hired Jassi to impress his father but he himself was not keen to hire her and that is why he gave her a room which was a store and hid her there so his clients would not know that Jassi was his secretary. Armaan was ashamed cause for him looks are everything.

-Rifhat

This is not true, rifhat. Armaan hired Jassi after seeing her capbility. I saw the beginning episodes just now. He always trusted her. He never hired her because of his father. He was never ashamed of Jassi's beauty.

It is not Armaan that I am in love  with. It is the  story - the real one that I love so much. That is the basis of my posts above.

Yeah  he was a little ashamed at first- that is part of the storyline! they cannot show how someone overcomes his past insecurities and negative traits if the person is shown to be 'perfect' right from the start. But I guess I am speaking to that same indian audience who would never understand.    That is obvious.

And he should be credited because JAssi would be nowhere if it were not for him - he gave her a chance- for whatever reason. it is natural to want to impress someone who has handed something over to you. That same way Jassi is trying to impress armaan right now and the same ways she did when she first for hired. Despite the way he has treated her he used to always tell her how she was a genius ,defended her when others were mean and told her how important she was.  so easy for you guys to forget that, esp with Purab around for you to 'compare'

well said sowmyavenky

btw welcome to the forum! 😊

armaan _luver ....u r right abt us comparing armaan with purab.....I agree we would have been all for armaan and jassi being together had purab not been introduced.....or had armaan's charcter not deteriorated soo much....I guess all we want to see is the good to dominate over evil...and frankly at this time purab signifies the good.
welcome to I-forums sowmyavenky😃

not true armaan-luver!!!! purab overcame his shyness and his fear of relationships,he also overcame his fear of falling in an unrequited love(which it was till now).

as for the perfect story and indian audiences.....plz live with it ....i would not go in indian idealogy101.... for i am sure you are entitled to your opinion.however the current jjkn is way off the perfect story you keep refering to.....hence the character sketches and ending have to differ too(you are comparing oranges and apples when you compare blf and jjkn). both of them are great in thier own ways.

good vs evil? Armaan was never evil. This is what the producers want you to believe and it is working.

This good vs evil crap is too typical on Indian TV and movies and frankly I am sick of it. For a country that is finally being aknowleged for more than poverty, when it comes to some things- India has not moved forward one inch from where they were 500 years ago.

good vs evil- pathetic- predictable. Same sh*t all the time. I cannot stand it. Only idiots want to see the same thing over and over and over again!

Also- thank you for aknowledging my point IDES!!

😉i am offended 😡but well i am proud to be an indian....oops sorry an idiot😉 Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago

really pJ04?

so why did they buy the story and copy EVERYTHING for the first 6-8 months of the show??? It is apples and oranges now dear- but it is not supposed to be. If it were not for BLf you would never have JJKn and Purab!

If they are still going by copyright laws they are gonna overdramatize the 'break-up' of Purab and Jassi (alsp typical of indian drama) and she will still end up with Armaan but the story is ruined already so I don''t see why they should even bother with that.