Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

armaan and jassi after makeover

sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hi guys

I think armaan will fall for Jassi after her makeover as he is always after beauty . BUt he will disappointed or i may say regret when jassi will leave him for purab ...

What do you guys say .

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

hey...

no i dont think so...becuase armaan is always there in jassis heart...

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
One thing I must say;Armaan WAS the first person to look beyond her looks & beleive in her abilities when no one was ready to do it & also recognised her efforts.On the way somewhere he developed a complex & that's what has driven him to doing to what he 's doing today.Should we really be so harsh on him if he does fall for her looks?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeChavanni

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:22am | IP Logged

he was not supposed to develop any so-called complex- the writers screwed him up. He is supposed to fall in love with her before he has ever seen what the pretty Jassi looks like. At this point I feel  the show sucks and they have ruined it- at the same time I would still be happy if she married Armaan in the end and ditched Purab. Indian audiences would get pissed which is good because they do not deserve such a beautiful story and it is because of them that the early entry of purab and this impending 'marriage' is happening. it would be even better if Armaan only falls in love with Jassi after she is hot and then they still get married. I know I sound horrible but that would just make my day.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Minnie I agree with u on the first half....

Armaan truely did see Jassi's abilities.....and lets be fair here he gave her a chance when no one else was willing....but I still think that is a far cry from falling in love and wanting to spend ur life with someone.....Clearly Armaan had other priorioties.....which while are not wrong but they only make him less deserving of Jassi's affections especially after her makeover.....

the reason why we admire Purab is because he fell in love with the chashmish jassi regardless of any hope for having his feelings returned....he gave Jassi preceedance over business and self.....something which Armaan did not do....
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Minnie, I my self was under the same wrong impression that Armaan hired her inspite of her looks and blah....blah...blah.....

But that is not true..... I have not seen that episode but it goes something like this.....

Puru complains to Armaan that Gulmohar seems to offer jobs to good looking people only and not based on their merit..... So Armaan, just to impress Puru, offers the job to Jassi because she is not good looking by his standards.... and hence gets the credit easily to give jassi her first job and so on......

Armaan falling for jassi is I guess inevitable because of the copyright thing.... Though I hope not..... If that is the case then I don't think writers will show that after her makeover.... To have some public sympathy with their ending, they have to show that Armaan falls for her before her makeover.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged
good point manimau..... but the entire thing behind Armaan's insecurity at having made Jassi CEO is that he does realise that she is capable....so at least he is not blind to her skills....
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Agree ides... that Armaan IS aware of her capabilities.... I guess he is WELL aware of that fact.Wink 

My point was only that Armaan should not be credited for DISCOVERing Jassi's ability and intelligence or offering her this job based on her ability than her looks...... The hidden plan of him (as usual) was something else, i.e. to please Puru...

Go to top