Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
WOW!The song is so lovely...totally loved it!and also the music that's played on Akash-moniya!

Today's epi was Gr8!their tour was shown nicely..!the restaurant scene was funny.Akash says moniya won't have to make new friends all over again...so that means he will always be beside herWink and moniya was about to fall for like 2/3 times but thank God it wasn't like other shows "giring and catching"ROFL And moniya is so possessive about her shoes!she's cleaning it every now and then..!and Akash even took moniya's pic(what's he up to?Tongue)I loved all the scenes of akash-moniya!

But seriously!what's baba up to?he's behaving all geeky!why was he so upset!!now will he tell moniya to keep away from Akash?Ouch and so Udayveer was supposed to get married to Moniya!but y is he waiting for that unknown girl??he should get married to JN ASAP...in that way there won't be any triangle b/w Akash-Moniya-Udayveer!
The show is really nice!I am expecting a lot from it!Priyal's acting is also getting better!so let's hope for the best!
                      SAMSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiraparthidolly-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dheme Dheme Yeh Dill..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I love the song also wat's JN?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShian

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
JN=JaynandiniSmile

krazzy4ArHi

krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i lve da sng its suits dem so much <3

Sam_KaShian

yazzy07

Groupbie

yazzy07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

This song is awesome cn some1 plz send me the link to it  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha.jSam_KaShian

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
The songs lovelyEmbarrassed...and romanticHeart...and dreamyDay Dreaming...and...just...WONDERFUL!!!!Cool

Sam_KaShian

kinnn

kinnn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
can ne one temme from where can i download dis song plzzz i jst love dis song sooo mch...pljjj

sayaalii

sayaalii

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i want to wnload dis song...
can any1 tell me how can i do dis plzzz...SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.