India-Forums

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

a true ghost story!!

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged

my friend sent me this story n swore it was true!! i dont know!! i dont believe her... but u can read it n tell me wat u think!! i was totally freakin out when i did read it!!

poison ivy

My Mom... or was it ?

After this happend I have never really been the same. Well I am 14 now and when i was about 12 my mom decided to go stay the night at her boyfriends house. I was so excited that night. I would finally get the house to myself. So anyways, that night came and my mom had left and I had partied myself asleep. About 3:00 in the morning i woke up to a strong smell of coffee. I was sleeping on the couch so that i could watch t.v. When i had woken up to the strong smell of coffee i had looked up in the kitchen because that is where our coffee maker was. What i had seen had totally blanked me out. I blinked a couple of times and finally realized it was real. It was my mom, she had red eyes and was standing there making coffee. Something didn't look right when she turned to me. She was see through. But i went on and thought nothing of it. I asked her " mom what are you doing home so early, aren't u suppose to be at Tim's" she said " Chelsea just go back to sleep and don't talk to me, I am going to my bedroom and don't bother me" So i went back to sleep. I called my mom around 10:00 and asked her why she was home this morning. She said she never came home. I thought for a second and hung up the phone. I went into my mom's bedroom and the sheets were all messed up like someone or "something" had slept in there. And right on her night stand was a cup of coffee. With red lipstick around the edge !. Then i burst out crying. I knew what i saw was real and there was no doubt about it. But knowing that i was talking to it and looking right at it scared me half to death. After that day some weird stuff has happened in my house. Stuff i cant explain. And i never let my mom go out again!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vvgoswami

Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged

OMG... Damn scary...

But I wonder if it is true...

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director