Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

maasa is also jhooti.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
gehna ,simran and riya is furious over maasa hiding truth about lovely.

maasa not able to defend herself.

i simply loved they way genha bluntly told maasa that she is wrong.

and these 3 have right reason to be angry with maasa.

now plot becomes interesting.

how can maasa able to convince her bahus??i think she may not able  to  mend fences with her bahus because of her ego.

now only lovely can do it as she only knows under what circumstances maasa agreed to marriage.

so now lovely going to be advocate for maasa.

Edited by 100raj - 24 November 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maasa is also jhooti." in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanathar

Groupbie

sanathar

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i dont find sympathy wth the other bahuus 

Gehna ___ is simply insulting maasa because her sister was rejected  but she dont know that karthik would have never loved or liked her sister even if she would have got married in that household. Only maasa n gehna would be happy no one else.

Simran __ was ok in telling k maasa is equally jhooti 

but dont find riya logic appealing as well as lovely wanted to change  n she knew that how could she change in a second .

plus what is the mistake of lovely in all that  , as after getting a slap karthik start loving her , she didnt went to karthik  at first . so how is the  izzat or maryada or sanskar things came up . its between two individuals . if karthik dont felt insulted then how can the other ones felt insulted  for the thing which si between karthik n lovely. 

or they instigating karthik now 

i felt the ladies are out of their mind  esp what ever they show in precap . 

they dont even see karthik getting slapped , they heard a story from maasa n believed that  nor they met lovely earlier so now how could they say that she is talking sweetly but is not sweet . when they even dont know her before personally 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanathar

i dont find sympathy wth the other bahuus 

Gehna ___ is simply insulting maasa because her sister was rejected  but she dont know that karthik would have never loved or liked her sister even if she would have got married in that household. Only maasa n gehna would be happy no one else.

Simran __ was ok in telling k maasa is equally jhooti 

but dont find riya logic appealing as well as lovely wanted to change  n she knew that how could she change in a second .

plus what is the mistake of lovely in all that  , as after getting a slap karthik start loving her , she didnt went to karthik  at first . so how is the  izzat or maryada or sanskar things came up . its between two individuals . if karthik dont felt insulted then how can the other ones felt insulted  for the thing which si between karthik n lovely. 

or they instigating karthik now 

i felt the ladies are out of their mind  esp what ever they show in precap . 

they dont even see karthik getting slapped , they heard a story from maasa n believed that  nor they met lovely earlier so now how could they say that she is talking sweetly but is not sweet . when they even dont know her before personally 

all 3 have problem with maasa.not with lovely.
they got irritated with maasa because she given special treatment to lovely.

so basically  gap between maasa and other bahus happened.
its only lovely who can bridge that gap between family and  can keep family united.

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
seems like poor Lovely will be alienated by everyone thanks to Massa hiding the truth.

sanathar

Groupbie

sanathar

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
true lovely is being alienated .

also what was teh special treatment maasa gave lovely , emotionallly blackmailing  karthik , giving harsh punishments , 

regarding house work lovely was doing similiar work as other bahus . 

yeh lovely parents gave party and lovely was allowed to go but that  too seem strange that the bahus never went to any other party as already they were 4 bahus means 4 sasurals .  did nt they ever went to their maika once in a while . seemed completely strange to me and very regressive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Also another thing, don't the bahu's realise that maasa cant stand Lovely, are they so blind, instead of hating on Lovely they should get her side of the story.  I just feel so sorry for Lovely cause if it was me i wouldn't stand for this nonsense.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.