Bigg Boss Season 5

Did Sky talk about Mahek's face? - Page 2

angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-aaanjana

yes he did.
i went back and looked for it. he had his hand right below his chin and said "tereko karana hai na?" twice

yeah i too did the same, and he clearly gestures towards lower part of his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaanjana thumbnail
he is an ass. the way he degrades everyone. turns the light to the point he wants it. he is a jerk and i really think he should be punished. not just because of what he said today but because of the times he has put other people down with disrespect. tamiz naam ka kuch nahi hai u dont know maa baap ne kaise bada kiya usko.
aaanjana thumbnail
this sky guy is a BULLY.
Edited by aaanjana - 12 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He does say it!! He said it b4 sunny's pole dance! He pointed at the face and said tujhe kam karwaana hai na! If u saw during the whole dance mahek was looking down upset!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes he did...he used his hands to gesture to the face...
trekstar thumbnail
yes he did
it's on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fsK1D2FgzM

[youtube]9fsK1D2FgzM[/youtube]
I am going to re-post what I said in another topic..
With this incident while Mahek exaggerated the words by stating he mentioned 'her broken face' when he didn't. He did not say the words. Notice when everyone in the house asked him about what he said. He immediately got up from the couch and started explaining that he is not a fool to say something like that. Point noted: He is NOT a fool, and well aware of the camera.

So, instead in the kitchen he basically IMPLIED by pointing out to her face. There was absolutely no reason to point to her face, but notice how close he is standing to her, and he was indirectly suggesting that. It was entirely 'actions speak louder than words' scenario. He was gesturing with his hands, and body language to deliberately TAUNT her.

Notice when the issue was first raised in the living room he did NOT mention 'Why would I say something like that?'. His immediate reaction was 'I am not a FOOL to say something like that on camera'. Later in the bedroom he expressed that even if he had said the words there was nothing wrong in that, which goes to show that he has no remorse, and no emotions. He doesn't care about the front person at all.
Edited by digitalcamera - 12 years ago