Highly Disappointed With Mahek - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Try to be netural, not as fan when u judge things, be fair...

Even in one of the uncensored videos, Mahek was all nice to PM, but once PM enter the bathroom, Mahek makes faces after her, waah, such a person to be called honest or nice? Only one word to Mahek, loser 👎🏼
Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Even I am very disappoint with the double standard!!! When PoB behaved bad with PM she was bad and devil!! But when she behaved bad with Mahek she suddenly became good!!! When sky misbehaved with PM he was hell, jungle, janwaar etc etc but now when he misbehaved with Mahek he suddenly became a good human!!! Wow Wow Wow
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Aray are you watching the same Video as we watch
Sky the cheap man!!! He clearly pointed out his jaws area and said tujhay apna kuch karwaana hai naa yihan per!! He repeated the same words twice and thrice with the same action aur aqalmand ko ishaara kafi hota hai!! As far as communication with Sunny Leone is concern she clearly said k mujay bulaya aur mein ne panga daal dya

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/siddharth-ki-baji-band-episode-53-part-2-2483.html#top

Here is the link!! Check it properly
lol sky ne aisa kuch bola hi nahi "tujhe apna kuch karvana hai na yaha par"...he said "tujhe paiso ki zarurat hai na,bohat kuch theek week karvana hai"...this were the exact word,plz be fair.
I love both Sky and Mehak, but yeah he definitely said that to Mehak.. which is wrong.
Look at the situation not as a fan, then u can see the truth, I am not a fan of any of them, it's clear that Mahek is a double faces person...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zee_News

Try to be netural, not as fan when u judge things, be fair...

Even in one of the uncensored videos, Mahek was all nice to PM, but once PM enter the bathroom, Mahek makes faces after her, waah, such a person to be called honest or nice? Only one word to Mahek, loser 👎🏼

uncensored video pe agree karta hu fully ke us ne kia yeh peeche samne amar se bola pm ko banado captain!!!!!!!! jo bilkul smjh nhe aya mjhe !!!!!!!!!
actually...
   Neutral view...so far I only like Amar in this game...

Mahek said BB has chosen her to come in to say a name...that's what she meant.

SKY did point to the lower part of his face and her face and said "tujhe kaam karvana hai na?" he kept going on and on...

he did not say the word "face" but he did clearly point to that. SO he is in the wrong. 
I'm hoping sanjay and salman khan say something! 
that is definitely NOT kewl AT all! 

I don't think so much of how Mahek interacts in the house she does pick fights at times especially in the beginning...but now this was just wrong. Sky was wrong.
Your first issue that Mahek lied to sunny that BB was telling her that we have chosen you from Captain ship!!! She clearly said to Sunny that mein ne panga daal dya here is the link

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/siddharth-ki-baji-band-episode-53-part-2-2483.html#top

Your second Issue that Mahek gave her name for Captain ship so she is the same Mahek who told Amar to take the name of PM instead of her, If she wanted to break her promise she never told Amar to take her name, even after a second Sky and All housemate were praising Mahek about this attitude, She know that PM desperately want to be a Captain!!! Mahek is still loyal to PM infect PM is supporting these bullies people now!!! Here is the link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmk1gz_bigg-boss-5-24th-november-2011pt4_shortfilms

And your third Issue according to your thread is that Sky did not tell anything about her face!! Sky repeated twice or thrice k aap ko kuch karwaana hai, paisay mujh se lay lo!! Even later sky confess that he told about her face!! Here is the link 

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/if-you-want-to-get-hurt-get-hurt-episode-53-part-7-2493.html#top

All three of your points are clear!! Now what else do you want to proof!!

when PM nominated mahek even when she supported her no one said nothing.. but now when mahek didnt vote for pm everyones after mahek .. hatred is a bad disease!!
Originally posted by whateverman88

when PM nominated mahek even when she supported her no one said nothing.. but now when mahek didnt vote for pm everyones after mahek .. hatred is a bad disease!!

Reason clear, coz PM is like this with all, she doesn't trust them at all, which is something I don't blame her on, coz they r making fun of her behind her back, How u expect her to trust them? And Mahek showed clearly her true colors, How would she know that PM nominated her? At least PM jo bhi karte hai, saamne karte hai, unlike Mahek who is trying to be sweet infront PM as in the uncensored video from today and when PM entered the bathroom, then Mahek made faces into the camera about PM... Mahek is a drama queen...