Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

when i read betty la fea, ittook almost two months to complete the detaile story! i wasan wondrful experience i was almost obsessed with the story! i fell in lov with the character Armando  slowly! never i have sen such a multi-shaded interesting character!every beautiful scene i read i started imagining how would it bewhen they were actingit! unfotunately icould not have the opportunity to wacth the acting of armando!but in my mind i had an imagination of armando! jjkn was going on through the purab stage then! so it wasnot possible for me to imgine how apurva will act those scene! later on they started following blf exactly and i found that armaan is almost the same asi imagned him to be reading the character armando! apurva is doing perfectly in all the scenes and actually he is portraying the emotions of armaan so well that hardly any other actor coud do it! i wonder whether the actor who played armando could do it so well!aapurva has become armaan and armaan has become apurva these days! he seems to be so involved with this character that he does not seem to be acting at all!mona has received many awards for her acting but she had an advantage of pubic sympathy already with her ! but it is apurva who transformed the negative armaan suri to adorable armaan suri with his wonderful and brilliant performance !!!!

HATS OFF TO YOU APURVA FOR PLAYING SOOOO WONDERFULLY THE CHRACTER OF ARMAAN !!!!GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!INDIA-FORUMS SALUTES YOU!!!!!!!

👏!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail

i agree withu rumi,apu rocks,he has relived armando charecter,only if that p was not there to spoil the show

tablet

surnita thumbnail
Wow Rumi thats so true!  I have read blf script and was so upset when they started to deviate - it is such a perfect story why ruin perfection?  Now they are following BLF more Apu is in his element!  I cant believe this mans talent and dedication!  I really hope the programe makers stay true to BLF cos if this is so there are many more great scenes to come for Armaan and between him and Jas.
MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you totally, rumi! i cant think of any other actor who would play the role with such conviction. hope armaan wins jassi over in the end.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tablet

i agree withu rumi,apu rocks,he has relived armando charecter,only if that p was not there to spoil the show

tablet

praise armaan , i don't ,mind . but atleast don't insult purab 😭 😭
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

praise armaan , i don't ,mind . but atleast don't insult purab 😭 😭 [/
QUOTE]

Tablet, why are you hurting Misha's feelings! 😉

poison ivy thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

praise armaan , i don't ,mind . but atleast don't insult purab 😭 😭

why did u have to talk about purab?? this article was about armaan!!! pls don do such mean things again!!! i think that was totally rude

vishakha thumbnail
Yes Rumi. Armaan deserves the BEST ACTOR award this year
marvelous.malks thumbnail
he sure does! apoorva rocks
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, he actually does! he makes soo many attemps to be gray one day, and then positive the other!