Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Monday ;-/

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
my observation... monday's and thursday'sConfused are usually boring... and tuesday and wednesday episodes are dhamakedaar...Wink

just keep my fingers crossed that vidya- imraan special episode is not boringConfusedOuch

what say frnz...?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89haribol79saisamanviKaJenroxxsaniya9919kaveriavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday ;-/" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
agree yaar.. comparing with tue n wed episodes, today's episode was boring.. but loved the scene bwn natz n shipra.. for the first time i loved natz in tat scene..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronsharibol79rnvdbhavaniLoveTVShows

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@sumithra: agreed. infact nutz has behaved very nicely since she has returned from honeymoon Smile

and nutz is gonna change because of priya's family and support ram-priya's relationship...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumithra

agree yaar.. comparing with tue n wed episodes, today's episode was boring.. but loved the scene bwn natz n shipra.. for the first time i loved natz in tat scene..

Me too... Natz had said in one interview long back...that her character is of spoiled brat but not negative..and will n adjust in coming times...

It showed clearly in 2day episode

Karna89

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

Originally posted by Sumithra

Me too... Natz had said in one interview long back...that her character is of spoiled brat but not negative..and will n adjust in coming times...

It showed clearly in 2day episode

agree hari.. but the cv's dragging this pregnancy track too long.. hope it will end soon..

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ok agree lucky monday will be boring episode but today's episode was good...i am not understand what is the problem of shaqs and apeksh..when apeksha meets priya then she asking aapka phone lele and mera vapas kardho in that scene i am not understand what is the relation of ram and apeksha why she asking  like that whether she is cousin sister of ram or ex girl frnd...the other scene  also iam not understand why she doing like that exchange of dinner idiot i hate her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123Saisweety

anu123

anu123

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

ok agree lucky monday will be boring episode but today's episode was good...i am not understand what is the problem of shaqs and apeksh..when apeksha meets priya then she asking aapka phone lele and mera vapas kardho in that scene i am not understand what is the relation of ram and apeksha why she asking  like that whether she is cousin sister of ram or ex girl frnd...the other scene  also iam not understand why she doing like that exchange of dinner idiot i hate her
well said sai agree with u even i am not understand why she doing like that ...i think she is indirectly inform to ram i am also staying this hotel only...then ram will be more tensed

Saisweety

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.