Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR bashers plz read dis

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Dis post is on d question y asr doin dis torture to khushi. I think dat is d complaint of all asr bashers today. Just few questions n I'll made my pt clear y I am for arnav.

Khushi is suffering. So true. Nothg wrong wid dis stmt. But is arnav njoying?

Khushi ready for sacrifice. Ready to make 3 lives hell. Skip creepwa. Is it correct?

Arnav has made half confession. Remember "farq padta hai kyunki..." But is there nethg as such frm khushi?

Arnav is rude. Agreed. He is making khushi life hell. Agree again. But wat khushi will do if he admit his love to her. As per d character of khushi, khushi will sacrifice for la. Will it b ok wid u all?

Does arnav knows in wat circumstances khushi gets engaged?

My last question is khushi sacrificing nethg for arnav d way he is doin it right now for his lady love?

Plz guys think abt it. I know I love my arnav but I am not against khushi. I think I wud hv done d same thg if such situation arises in my life too. So I support him. Smhow I am connected to dis friction character n I can understand y he is like dat. Bcoz I am like him to certain extent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

feyameerabnawaal14ImziRiyaDuttapc_pals

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
You're right, she is doing nothing because even though she heard his half-confession, she is choosing to ignore it, because of her duty to her family/La etc.

I'm not going to defend ASR anymore... If people choose to see him as a horrible character, that's up to them. I'm just glad I see him differently, and hopefully as the CVs intend him to be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I love Arnav too...but why did he in the first place say ...on Diwali night those hurtful words..?...tumhara koi mainah nahin hai...he said...shattering her life...breaking her...
...now how can she trust him fully about his feelings...what he really wants??

...What if she admits her feelings and he does the same thing to her again?

Will she be able to bear it the second time...???

...his Diwali night hurtful words lead her to getting engaged to Snake...

...She is totally confused...there is only one way to this...

Arnav has to say those Golden words...if he really wants her...he has to fight for her a fair fight...without insulting her and making her feel low and insecure...

She is just waiting to hear those 3 words from him...i am sure...

...LOVE can be conquered ONLY by LOVE alone...by no other means...no jelousy...no bitter words...nothing can conquer love...
So come on Arnav...give her...show her... that unconditional love...

Edited by feya - 24 November 2011 at 11:29am
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Dis post is on d question y asr doin dis torture to khushi. I think dat is d complaint of all asr bashers today. Just few questions n I'll made my pt clear y I am for arnav.

Khushi is suffering. So true. Nothg wrong wid dis stmt. But is arnav njoying?

Khushi ready for sacrifice. Ready to make 3 lives hell. Skip creepwa. Is it correct?

Arnav has made half confession. Remember "farq padta hai kyunki..." But is there nethg as such frm khushi?

Arnav is rude. Agreed. He is making khushi life hell. Agree again. But wat khushi will do if he admit his love to her. As per d character of khushi, khushi will sacrifice for la. Will it b ok wid u all?

Does arnav knows in wat circumstances khushi gets engaged?

My last question is khushi sacrificing nethg for arnav d way he is doin it right now for his lady love?

Plz guys think abt it. I know I love my arnav but I am not against khushi. I think I wud hv done d same thg if such situation arises in my life too. So I support him. Smhow I am connected to dis friction character n I can understand y he is like dat. Bcoz I am like him to certain extent.
Well said. Just posted something regarding this.ThanksClap
srp11 Groupbie
srp11
srp11

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey I don't agree yaar.ASR's looks hot as the angry young man but his charecter no better than the frustrated loser Devdas. He don't deserve Khusi. 
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
true. nyc post
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Thnx all

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index