Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

I thought we were talking about Armaan !! Not Apurva.😆

Leo he is not because leos never ever take kindly to advice or do what they are told.That eliminates Armaan becuz at one time he was too dependent on Raj and Jassi. Moreover,being a leo man,depending on a woman for anything would be a strict no no.

Rather,for me,Armaan is a toss between an Aries and a scorpio.

OK,I'll quote both Aries and Scorpio:

Aries 'is the sign of the natural born leader. Always impulsive, spontaneous and headstrong. They often remind one of a Mac Truck barreling down the highway. Never malicious, though often self-centered. Set on a mission carving their own way in life. Not aware of their actions until later. An Aries is fearless and brave almost to a point of foolishness definitely making their actions and presence known. Ruled by the head, they often look like a ram plowing through the crowd on the way up that mountain.'

Scorpio is the deepest and most intense of any of the signs. Never concerned with the superficial. Often this gives them great power They can see into people with their immense intuition. Very passionate in everything they do. Often thought of as the sexual sign. Scorpio carries this intensity into everything they do.  Not afraid of endings or new beginnings. A loyal friend but a fanatic foe. They invented the word "revenge. Scorpios are easily given to suspicions,jealousy and temper fits.Scorpions can lose their temper (and even become vengeful) when someone gets in their way, so it's best to give them plenty of room. Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.

The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the 'roiling seas' seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be 'still waters run deep'.Devoted to those they love and very possessive about anything that is their's.God forbid anyone who casts an eye, evil or otherwise, on a scorpio's  possession. Can be great flirts when single but devoted in marriage.A scorpio man,more often than not,is a one man woman.A scorpio man is passionate about his kids and makes a doting father.They make devoted children too and parents of a scorpio will never find themselves alone.A parent's opinion and approval matters greatly to them.However few scorpions ever share the same opinion with a parent.They are often single minded in achieving their goals and sometimes don't mind how many they have to slay on the way to victory,but though they are not above using manipulations,they would rather do it the right way.They are attracted to beautiful things but superficial cannot hold them for long.It has to to run deep.Scorpio can inspire fear or awe in others because of their often overwhelming ability to strip away all veneer to get to the bottom line..( does that not remind you of his feeling towards Jassi in the beginning when he saw what was beyond that ugly exterior,as well as provide the reason behind his present mindless devotion to Jassi??).Though they can be extremely moody,bossy and rude, ego is never an issue with this sign and saying sorry is not a big deal if the fault truly lies at their door.Scorpios live live on their own terms,to the point of being self destructive. The Scorpio-born are powerful and passionate, qualities which serve them well.

Now substitute the word 'scorpio' with 'Armaan'. Get my point??

I would vote him a scorpio.

KiRaN_K thumbnail
scorpio, Leo, aries,..whatever...I don't care what sign he is...he is the "Perfect" sign for me..😉
loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

scorpio, Leo, aries,..whatever...I don't care what sign he is...he is the "Perfect" sign for me..😉

heheheh so true!!!!😳
hes a sagi just like me! perfect match!😃
vishakha thumbnail
I would say Sagi. Sagi's are very happy go lucky, that's how he was. They are good at flirting whi he is of course. but deep down they have heart of gold. They are like babies. And our Armu dear is just like that.
A perfect 'Sagi'