Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education?? (Page 5)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I don't think TA is acting. Why would he? He does not believe that Chaaru is psycho. GP will not agree to a drama where his niece is concerned. He already knows her psychoness. I think TA is also more or less in the same boat like psycho.he has lost it due to too much pressure. He has also undergone a lot of down falls for which he is not prepared. This serial gos to show that anybody can change for worse or better depending on circumstances. Like Tulasi's teacher told her.
But for a change I forgive him. Today he was looking like a helpless child who is a brat, in front of T just waiting to pick up a fight. He has also become a mental case which T should rectify. Only she can do that.

If we see from GP's POV what if he made TA to act to T and pick fight and make sure Charu's psychotic behaviour erupts or the least she bring out her feeling for/to TA on seeing T and T fight and Charu containing her feelings for TA is the biggest reason for her psychotic behaviour and once she pours it out and if TA makes her realise that he never had that feeling and convinces her for treatment this is quiet possible that TA is acting..but still this is just my wild guess..Embarrassed

Reasons for it being, he wantedly picked fight with T for every single thing. It was like he wants to pick fight with T and to keep her away from the issue for time being if at all he is acting.Confused And I felt that is the reason he called MM which she was not interested and asked her to fall at Psycho's feet which she never paid interest and finally the Bangalore plan and this is where it seemed to be more like acting. He gave a super shock when Psycho said "she would just follow like a puppy behind him leaving studies if it was her" as though he expected something from her. Secondly he talking too much about education and was more than provoking her pointing out about her education. If at all he is acting he probably wanted her to leave to MM's house thinking C might harm T as per GP's view.Confused. Though they are going to Bangalore TA is not going to calm down for sure towards T . Lets see..
About Lavanya there is only a very very mild chance tha she is helping T/T from her expressions yday but then also it was like to confuse the viewers. She spoke bad about Thulz the other day to TA and even tried to damage her name to GP and others, so a very mild chance..still Confused..
Gp wantedly asked about the job arranged by Charu thru KP and that is where I feel GP might be behind this idea with the help of doc to cure Charu Confused
Who is the anonymous who wrote the letter to Thulz..I somehow feel it much be Charu herself who wrote it as she expected T to call her and bash her and it did happen...will they let the viewers know about it or will it be a disappointment like the saree issue during Lav's wedding..Ouch

Still I dont want to have too much good opinion on TA and dont want to get disappointed if he was not acting..Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanGayashriTTfanJan50Pearl.Nixkie

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@Shubba,
GP will not involve a third person to cure Chaaru. If at all he did something he will talk to his brother and close family and get her professional help. Knowing very well the danger involved for T, he would not involve TA/T. He should have done this by now. He knows Chaaru is not in a position to understand anything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkie

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@ shubba, i totally agree with you of the possibilities including your last line  "Still I dont want to have too much good opinion on TA and dont want to get disappointed if he was not acting..Tongue"

2 more  dialog in last 2 episodes made me think the acting was set up...

1. while talking to C, TA said he fought with T , not sure though if he noticed her expressions, it seemed deliberate

2. L during phone with TA said 'Puriyudunna', i dont see why she should tell that and then give the phone to GW...

lets wait for disappointments too Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanshubba

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@jan - Gp will not VR in this for sure bcos of his health conditions...the current sequence if we take it as TA s acting they r trying to remove T from thr picture by pouring harsh words on her which will make her move away from TA though for time being i meant that is to let charu come in open and talk to TA about it...when this is done its like charu's half psychotic behaviour will reduce i guess ie letting ta know about her feelings for him...rofl its a wild guess...lets see..i m just trying to be optimistic...gp might involve TA as he s ofcourse the main person involved in this issue and made to remove T from the picture...but rofl its not happening and i guess charu's next move will be even more bad...which will bring her to light along with other two...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanJan50Pearl.Nixkie

thilss Senior Member
thilss
thilss

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shubba..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nixkie

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

be it acting or real, this is getting sickening. we can only take so much of Thulz getting beaten on every track. even if for stage acting, TA's words does hurt Thulz. this will continue until the end, and one sorry kuttyma and lying down on her lap will obliterate every mean episode and elevate TA;s status to herohood again. but I will not root for him then. Thulz should kick him where it hurts most. (lovela dhaan)

Go to top