Thendral

Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education?? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thank u Shubba for the lovely update...

All of us are happy about the shock GW got from her maramagal...ROFL but it must be a night mare for SQ & GW... Thanga silai turning to a Chandramukhi... wah! now she might have sleepless nights thinking abt this face of charu romancing her ...

Tuls as we all predicted opted to go with TA. but will Charu allow him to go to B'lore anymore? she might find any other trap to separate them... whatever she does goes in vain... Hard Luck Charu!Evil Smile

I also have a gut feeling as Shubba that TA is acting as the CVs wont go to the extend of damaging his character too much... Let the hopes be not shattered by the team! Perhaps he might be aware of Charu's interntions  from Doctor, GP, Joseph or KP even! what a confidence we have in them...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrishubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education?? (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think TA is acting. Why would he? He does not believe that Chaaru is psycho. GP will not agree to a drama where his niece is concerned. He already knows her psychoness. I think TA is also more or less in the same boat like psycho.he has lost it due to too much pressure. He has also undergone a lot of down falls for which he is not prepared. This serial gos to show that anybody can change for worse or better depending on circumstances. Like Tulasi's teacher told her.
But for a change I forgive him. Today he was looking like a helpless child who is a brat, in front of T just waiting to pick up a fight. He has also become a mental case which T should rectify. Only she can do that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviacornnGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Shubba,

Tq for the great updates...I was laughing when reading ur extra funny points...

You ask rite who is Asin between 3 of them simple ma its non other than our pei... Shocked hahahaha...

But hopefully The original Asin won't hangup herself after c this post...Cry

As u mention me too felt like wanna go n give a tight slap on Ta's face n box his mouth...Angry

Cz once after their marriage this guy told Thulz friends that after marriage Thulz will go to College as usual n 'en pondati engineer...Now where he left his promise...? ConfusedThulz is not a selfish but he is a selfish money minded like his mom...

Edited by AlishaGal - 24 November 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

acornn

acornn

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

While the T'n'TA run-in was a melancholy, the most interesting aspect of episode was the conversation around Psycho & the 'mesdames '.  The whole chinwag brought out some interesting facets of the 'axis of vile':

C, in her all-consuming desire to unseat Thulz, the angelic person has transformed into person with psychotic behavior [an illness per se for which T'n'TA have a small part of blame although unwittingly], the main culprit are the narcissistic Mesdames who are adding fuel to the already on-the edge psycho for their own personal gains.

Which leads to an interesting question: who is the worst GW of the series? IS it GW-Sr, GW-Jr, GW-P or GW-B?  Order of narcissism as of now,  GW-JR>GW-Sr>GW-B>GW-P.

Edited by acornn - 24 November 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashriTTfanJan50shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Gr8 udates shubba

@ shubba @ accorn

In the same lines of my comments yesterday, i too feel TA is acting...Day Dreaming is LAV helping him too? i wonder if he called L or L called him in yesterday's episode...let our TA be a foool...but i dont think GP is...T would have told GP and GP in turn wud have told TA???Confused too much to ask for, but atleast viewers will be happy that TA acted Cool

Coming back to reality, if this is not acting, the situation is pathetic...L has more chances to peep into C's room to watch a psycho dance...

C saying something is wrong somewhere definitely has meaning since T did not agree or plan anything intentionally...lets see if we have any surprise for today Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmala_15TTfanshubba

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks  shubba akka for ur lovely update and nice comments.

today both thulsi and shyamala proved their love.its clearly shows how much they loved their  soulmate.but anand and tamil(if he is not acting) are not worthy of it.

good decision by kuttima.no comments about tamil.

at last part I liked GW and charu expression.ho... charu full chandramuki

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmala_15TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkie

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@shubba akka and accorn:

last week itself I had  doubt on tamil  when he said thulsi to fall on charus feet.but now it increases more.today he is playing with  her studies.
if he is not acting means, its very very difficult to justify his action towards thulsi.

I hope kumaran sir will give nice twist in this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanshubbaNixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
  Thanks Shubba for the update.

It was funny to see Anandh Tongue getting hitted by Shyamala's family members Smile which he deserves for his crooked mind Approve.

Nowadays TA is hurting the feelings of T Ouch by listening to Charu's words Unhappy which is very bad Unhappy and I can't believe that this was the same TA who told T to give her first preference for studies Shocked.

As expected by the viewers , Thulasi has agreed to go with Thamizh to Bangalore Smile which clearly shows the love which she has for him Smile and it is a pity that TA is not in a position to understand about the love which she has for him Broken Heart.

As usual , Charu's plan has become a failure which is good Smile as it paved the way for GW and Lavanya to notice that something is abnormal with the ghost , Charu DeadSmile and I think that this psychotic behaviour of hers , will erupt soon and will also induce her to harm Thulasi Confused.
Lets wait and see Day Dreaming.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.shubbaNixkieSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top