Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education?? (Page 3)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Akkoi for your lovely update and comments Hug.

Awww Thulasi Hug...pooor girl was sooo sad Cry. Is TA worth giving up her studies? Confused She would have thought why she fall at his feet last year. Now I want Thuls to regret marrying TA...what else could be a bigger punishment than Thuls thinking that TA is no different from other men Evil Smile

Psycho aunty made him a puppy so that he is trying to make Thulasi one too Dead Angry..loser Angry.

LOOOVED the last few minutes of today's epi...the way Charu scared them ROFLROFL...that is my girl Clap...what a fantastic reaction from GW and SQ ROFLROFLROFL. Keep it up Charu...I wished TA was there again to tell them personally that Thuls agreed to follow him to Blore...sigh...he missed a super ghost- dance Disapprove. If he had seen that...he would have run for his life Evil Smile.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanacornnmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the Superb update Shubba akka.. Hug Comments were hilarious..LOL

Episode was good today.. TA acting harshly towards Thulasi's education.. OMG Thulasi thinking of the day was awesome and very emotional one..!! Cry  The brokerage team getting the shock was very good..Clap Moreover, GW and SQ getting the shock  was superb..!! I don't know about GW cos she may even now support her marumagal.. But I somehow want SQ to change and want to think of her brother suffering with Pshyconess of Charu and should change into good atleast now and atleast for her baby sake..lets see what is is store for us tomorrow...Confused Day Dreaming

@Shubba akka and Accorn : As you said if TA is acting in all these matters it would be a nice track to see instead.. But even then TA coming to Thulasi and acting harshly doesn't justify his words.. Rather, if he is acting, he could have told the truth to Thulasi about Charu's disorder (which would make their love and this serial more unique), as no one is there except them and both could have planned to help Charu with her pshyconess... Thulasi would have full heartedly agreed with TA to come to b'lore... However Thulasi even if she comes to know the truth later.. she is going to forgive everything and would help to cure her...   Just my opinion akka and Acorn..

Edited by TTfan - 24 November 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i'm sure now charu is going to harm Winklav r GWClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnGayashriTTfanmellisaiShemmokarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

LOOOVED the last few minutes of today's epi...the way Charu scared them ROFLROFL...that is my girl Clap...what a fantastic reaction from GW and SQ ROFLROFLROFL. Keep it up Charu...

Guns?????????????????? Is that you???? Charu is your girl ah??????????????Shocked U love her but never saidddShocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuthilssThendralfanacornnmala_15TTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Btw i forgot to write something about last few minssLOL Athu naan sariya parkave illa, now rewatchedLOL.

ROFL The best SMM part ever..Hahahahaha, superb CharuuuClap Hahaha, GW face la ee adalaROFL Loved it seeying GW and Lav face, soo pei adicha mathiriROFL And the best was when GW went one step BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. But tomo Charu will get normal and our happyness will flew awayLOL Let it be soo, but plsss goo fast SirrSmile

Thendralfanacornnmala_15TTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Shammyyy...yep i liked her today and rewatched those few mins few times Tongue...ahhh don't be shocked Embarrassed. Only if she continues getting self-aapus and scares that mommy and baby Day DreamingDay Dreaming Let me have her so that she leaves T&T in peace Big smile. Don't worry i will kill her or atleast put her in mental hospital Tongue.

Ahhh Shammyyy...the baby in your pics is chhhooo chweeettt...such a cutie Hug...feel like pulling its cheeks Day Dreaming.

Edited by Gunz. - 24 November 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thilssThendralfanacornnTTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update and comments.

I have to thank the CT for coming up with a good feast of Thendral on the Thanksgiving Day. Although the episode was good, I couldn't imagine TA could stoop down to rock bottom to torture T emotionally. Worst of all, I am doubtful abt the way he is even talking to T. It is very unlike his usual kind beahvior he had before the T/C incident! Sometimes I'm wondering if he is behaving/acting to hasten the C psychoses reach its peak. Is he the same person who gave so much imp to T's education and respected her so much?? He has been w/o a job before, but never did he talk GW's language -- ego, T not going to respect TA after she completes BE and blah blah! TA seemed like GW today when he was talking to T! T shud have been totally shattered after hearing him as TA today is definitely not the person she loved and married!! T's teacher was so true when she advised T.
Well, T was superb and turned the tables on C! A good decision by T to accompany TA to Blore. She has proved her unconditional love to TA again. Well, GW/Lav has seen a bit of C's psycho performance today and seemed a little too shocked! Somehow the story has moved forward a little and I'm hoping for some good episodes.  

ThendralfanacornnTTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

@Shammyyy...yep i liked her today and rewatched those few mins few times Tongue...ahhh don't be shocked Embarrassed. Only if she continues getting self-aapus and scares that mommy and baby Day DreamingDay Dreaming Let me have her so that she lets T&T in peace Big smile. Don't worry i will kill her or atleast put her in mental hospital Tongue.

Ahhh Shammyyy...the baby in your pics is chhhooo chweeettt...such a cutie Hug...feel like pulling its cheeks Day Dreaming.

I think its going to rain here, yenna if u like Charu na its a world wonderShocked Im impressedLOL Haha, it would have been nice to see the shocking face of old GWDay Dreaming

Hahaha, Guns, marupadiyum vanduthaaaLOL We want this Guns onlyyyROFL

Awww, yesss...Actually i choosed another superb pic, but then you paavom nu leftLOLROFL Tans know which pic nuLOL If u want pull Charu oda cheeks. Paavom that babyLOLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Go to top