Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i'm sure tamil and tulasi won't be going to bangalore. gw and lav will be get hurt by pei , 2morrow there will be more suspense scence i think so.
        let's hope for the best to happen.
Originally posted by kirunain

i'm sure tamil and tulasi won't be going to bangalore. gw and lav will be get hurt by pei , 2morrow there will be more suspense scence i think so.
        let's hope for the best to happen.

No no they will go to bangalore wait and watchπŸ˜‰

Thank you Shubba Akka and all the updaters for your wonderful updates. πŸ˜ƒ Stopped watching the serial, but caught up then and then with the updates. Thank you!

Today was the "best" twist regarding TA's character. They have made a mockery of the hero's character and through that of their serial as TA's character is quiet important for this story (?!). πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I know they won't make her to discontinue her studies, but for Thulasi the fact that her hubby does not care about her studies is that what matters the most and it was clear she was shattered. It looked for me as if she started to lose her respect for him when he asked her to accompany him to Banglore leaving her college behind. No, he did not ask her but blackmailed her emotionally. What would have been the consequences T would have had to face if she had not agreed, divorce or what?! I don't think he meant separation, clearly more than that!

He just killed her, it was obvious when she remembered the beautiful moments with him in her college, poor girl was shattered. Her studies have become a very important part in her life, and while spoiling her studies he killed a part of Thulasi. Thulasi agreed to give up her studies and so proved her love for him which he does not deserve even a bit. Finally TA succeeded in whatever he wanted and made her a slave. She had not any choice to decide about her life because he did not give her any! The same TA who gave her life and hope took them away from her!

The same TA whom we thought to be selfless has been very very selfish today. It was all about my job, my life, my happiness, my ego and my decision. It was all about "Me", "Me" and "Me" only. If he had considered Thulasi as "my" wife, he would not have blackmailed her in this way. He does not deserve any pity neither from Thulasi or viewers. Don't tell me they are going to justify his behavior by blaming his mom, his sister and a mentally affected Charu.

The Evil Trio hate Thulasi and hurt her but this hero hurts her wantedly and knowingly. He has to be punished more than GW and SQ and Charu for his behavior! The same way Vel was questioned by him in court, this TA has to be questioned by Thulasi. She won't do it, but atleast Deepa should do that. Wishful thinking, sigh!

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

TA said that she cant prove pei is bad nu...so what if Thulasi decides to prove him...Somehow i feel Psycho will get caught before Thulasi's college starts as it's the main theme, they are not going to ruin it and they are not going to stay in Bangalore either if at all Thulasi goesπŸ˜•...maybe its going to be temporary and it might make pei to hit her peakπŸ˜•...etho pannatum😑

Tanu are you serious?! Education being the main theme of this serial. ROFL Since Thulasi joined the college, the education has been sidelined. Then and then only they brought her college/studies into few episodes to convince us that she still goes to college. LOL. The sad part is that they used her studies/exams to show GW's Charu's evilness. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Too bad and sad they ruined a serial/story which had so much of potential. I always thought TT will be each other's support system, but what do we get to see now is that they have become each other's pain. LOL

Thanks Shubba for the wonderful updates today!!

Shymala and Anand's scene was not bad today.  I liked the way Shymala spoke to her family...it was so hilarious!!  She asked her parents a good question...should you separate a husband and wife you like each other??  Please Shymala tell Tulasi to ask GW and Charu and now Lavanya this question.  I am curious to know, how would Lavanya feel if there was a psycho in her life...???

TT...ahh...Tamil...he almost sounded like GW while screaming today at Tulasi.  Grr...I hated how he kept praising Tulasi today!!!  Tamil was too demanding today!!!  He was horrible today!!  But Deepak's acting was so good.

Watching the flashback brought old memories...I can't believe Tamil changed so much!!!  Why Mr. K. Are you doing this???

Tulasi...loved her today, she is still being the same person unlike Tamil who changed so much...

3 idiots today...lol...Charu's reaction was so funny!! 

Shamz, I feel so sad...I felt like stopping the episode today when he kept yelling back...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba akka for the superb and wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Loved your title and side comments, so funnyπŸ˜†

I didnt expect this from TA😑 Hmm, he changed a lot. He was the one who wanted Thuls to study and all, now he is against that😲 No comments!😭

Thuls ur the best, again u proved that your hubby is more important than anything. But TA has to manasatchi ya?? I think he is also acting, but therila...πŸ˜•

Waiting for blore scenes, it wont be nice, still waiting😍
Thanks Akkoi for your lovely update and comments πŸ€—.

Awww Thulasi πŸ€—...pooor girl was sooo sad πŸ˜­. Is TA worth giving up her studies? πŸ˜• She would have thought why she fall at his feet last year. Now I want Thuls to regret marrying TA...what else could be a bigger punishment than Thuls thinking that TA is no different from other men πŸ˜ˆ. 

Psycho aunty made him a puppy so that he is trying to make Thulasi one too πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘..loser πŸ˜‘.

LOOOVED the last few minutes of today's epi...the way Charu scared them 🀣🀣...that is my girl πŸ‘...what a fantastic reaction from GW and SQ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Keep it up Charu...I wished TA was there again to tell them personally that Thuls agreed to follow him to Blore...sigh...he missed a super ghost- dance πŸ˜’. If he had seen that...he would have run for his life 😈.
Thank you for the Superb update Shubba akka.. πŸ€— Comments were hilarious..πŸ˜†

Episode was good today.. TA acting harshly towards Thulasi's education.. OMG Thulasi thinking of the day was awesome and very emotional one..!! 😭  The brokerage team getting the shock was very good..πŸ‘ Moreover, GW and SQ getting the shock  was superb..!! I don't know about GW cos she may even now support her marumagal.. But I somehow want SQ to change and want to think of her brother suffering with Pshyconess of Charu and should change into good atleast now and atleast for her baby sake..lets see what is is store for us tomorrow...πŸ˜• πŸ˜

@Shubba akka and Accorn : As you said if TA is acting in all these matters it would be a nice track to see instead.. But even then TA coming to Thulasi and acting harshly doesn't justify his words.. Rather, if he is acting, he could have told the truth to Thulasi about Charu's disorder (which would make their love and this serial more unique), as no one is there except them and both could have planned to help Charu with her pshyconess... Thulasi would have full heartedly agreed with TA to come to b'lore... However Thulasi even if she comes to know the truth later.. she is going to forgive everything and would help to cure her...   Just my opinion akka and Acorn..

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
i'm sure now charu is going to harm πŸ˜‰lav r GWπŸ‘
Originally posted by Gunz.

LOOOVED the last few minutes of today's epi...the way Charu scared them 🀣🀣...that is my girl πŸ‘...what a fantastic reaction from GW and SQ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Keep it up Charu...

Guns?????????????????? Is that you???? Charu is your girl ah??????????????😲 U love her but never saiddd😲