Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

subarns

subarns

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i hope the confession will be intense

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worth noticing - asr bashers (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Me too

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
aur koi hai.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
agree with u. i am neutral on choosing sides since asr is doing the right thing since someone has to make khushi realize who si the right person n same goes to asr. i am happy with the current track of asr making khushi do all these things. both of them have feelings for each other but none of them wants to accept it specially when they are engaged to other ppl so if asr doesn't make khushi jealous/sad then she will never realize the love for asr same goes to asr as well. atleast asr is doing something rather than sitting in his room and thinking about khushi 24/7.khushi will never realize her feelings until she experience the jealousy n pain she feels when she sees la n asr n khushi n shyam can never do this since shyam can't come in open with khushi. 

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

He was outstanding today. Due credit to Barun Sobti... Incredible actor!

hmmm, he is outstanding everyday Wink, breathing life into every character he plays, making it so believable that it is hard to distinguish reel from real. Love Barun Sobti and his incredible portrayal of a complex fictional character - ASR.Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperr

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks evry1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.