Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I like your post, but I think ASR's cruel treatment is going to backfire.  I don't believe Khushi will reveal her feelings and I think the hurt will just multiply.  He rejected her first, and she won't forget that.  On top of the grabbing and manhandling, she is not feeling a lot of love right now.  It doesn't seem like the torture is going to do the trick either. Then I think ASR is going to be even angrier and more hurt because she will not relent.  Originally when they were naturally drawn or turned off from each other things were different.  But this calculated torture is just going to send Khushi into the snakes arms.  Her mother's talks and ASR's harsh treatment is going to make her think Shyam is the best life partner for her.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Trina - I loved your post today .๐Ÿ‘

My old GKtrina is back today . You have given a perfect analysis of Khushi , ASR and their relationship .

ASR's ways may be evil but his intention is always good.
You are right . After Diwali night it is understandable why Khushi does not want to let her true feelings show .

But few factors will soon change the dynamics of the game .

Once khsuhi finds out about Shyam , she will not feel obligated

ASR supporting Payash will also make her rethink about the paisa-walla taunts of ASR .

And the LA factor whichever way CVs end it. 

Cvs have used La'scharacter in the story substantially. First to make ASR and Khushi meet everyday and then now to invoke Khushi's confession.

Thank god they did not show the same ghisa-pita office track where the girl is always shown as the secretary - a notion that is almost disappearing.
I may not be feminist enough to protest against ASR's abusive actions - but i am a feminist enough to dislike portrayal of  ubiquitious male boss.

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: reniji66

I like your post, but I think ASR's cruel treatment is going to backfire.  I don't believe Khushi will reveal her feelings and I think the hurt will just multiply.  He rejected her first, and she won't forget that.  On top of the grabbing and manhandling, she is not feeling a lot of love right now.  It doesn't seem like the torture is going to do the trick either. Then I think ASR is going to be even angrier and more hurt because she will not relent.  Originally when they were naturally drawn or turned off from each other things were different.  But this calculated torture is just going to send Khushi into the snakes arms.  Her mother's talks and ASR's harsh treatment is going to make her think Shyam is the best life partner for her.

agree with you. now i m so frutrated i seriously want some nice guy (may be dhruv) to enter khushi's life who is very handsome and nice, who can make khushi happy...
i have no hope for ASR๐Ÿ˜ญ
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reniji66

Yes , but upto the point till  snakes skin is discarded .

Khushi , certainly will not like to be the saut of Anjali .
SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Trina - I loved your post today .๐Ÿ‘

My old GKtrina is back today . You have given a perfect analysis of Khushi , ASR and their relationship .

ASR's ways may be evil but his intention is always good.
You are right . After Diwali night it is understandable why Khushi does not want to let her true feelings show .

But few factors will soon change the dynamics of the game .

Once khsuhi finds out about Shyam , she will not feel obligated

ASR supporting Payash will also make her rethink about the paisa-walla taunts of ASR .

And the LA factor whichever way CVs end it. 

Cvs have used La'scharacter in the story substantially. First to make ASR and Khushi meet everyday and then now to invoke Khushi's confession.

Thank god they did not show the same ghisa-pita office track where the girl is always shown as the secretary - a notion that is almost disappearing.
I may not be feminist enough to protest against ASR's abusive actions - but i am a feminist enough to dislike portrayal of  ubiquitious male boss.

r u sure LA's track will end soon?
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

agree with you. now i m so frutrated i seriously want some nice guy (may be dhruv) to enter khushi's life who is very handsome and nice, who can make khushi happy...
i have no hope for ASR๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kamalika , a girl who has once loved ASR will never be satisfied with a nice guy . If you are a ringmaster of a Royal Bengal Tiger , would you like to go back be the keeper of a tomcat ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

And why are you thinking Khushi to be so weak ? I completely do not understand this . Khushi is shown as mentally extremely strong and let her remain so . ASR loves her strength which distinguishes her from all other females he has come in contact with aka LA .  I still remember the first praise ASR threw at khushi ( tumhari himmat...) just before she was welcomed to Hell.
All I can say now that GO ASR AND MAKE KKG YOURS ๐Ÿ‘
KKG and ASR are playing chess here and till ASR is able to checkmate KKG we are allgoing to cry buckets for sure.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I understand your turmoil...
I felt for Khushi since the day of the diwali party to today's episode, I feel like shaking ASR and telling him " dude, you pushed her away now get her back nicely and romantically...stop torturing the poor girl and tell her you love her"...
but like you said, it's like they're playing chess and we are just waiting patiently for the day they both checkmate๐Ÿ˜

Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the dark side Trina. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Kamalika , a girl who has once loved ASR will never be satisfied with a nice guy . If you are a ringmaster of a Royal Bengal Tiger , would you like to go back be the keeper of a tomcat ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

And why are you thinking Khushi to be so weak ? I completely do not understand this . Khushi is shown as mentally extremely strong and let her remain so . ASR loves her strength which distinguishes her from all other females he has come in contact with aka LA .  I still remember the first praise ASR threw at khushi ( tumhari himmat...) just before she was welcomed to Hell.

you always save me. actually when i m very frustrated, cant find answer,then u reply me and i got my answer then i defent IPKKND from the non fans๐Ÿ˜Š in colg and in home
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

r u sure LA's track will end soon?

I dont think LA ASR engagement will happen. 
At this point ASR can go to any extent to prove his point so he is definitely going to usa LA some more  and Guess what no matter WHAT WE FEEL FOR LA she is going to get used untill and unless she gets her brain back from Banwas.๐Ÿ˜†
Kamalika honestly this track is kinda depressing๐Ÿ˜ญ but at the same time  highly EXCITING. All you have to do is BRACE YOURSELF and trust me its going to be an unforgettable roller coaster ride. So just HANG ON and have Faith.๐Ÿ˜ƒ