•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i have a feeling whether it is gopi and aham's room or store room.
well yesterday we say all kinds of towels and bed spreads in gopi's cupboard. today the mustery of the bed was revealed.
i really cant believe that aham's premium space is being used for storing winter clothes.
when the modi's have a big store room, why should every unnecassary things be stored in goham's room.
moreover i m not complaining. because of these things we have got two cutest goham scenes and insight in to mr. modi's heart.
I was thing the same thing...🤣
i totally agree i cant help thinking its funny how many sheets are in gopis bedroom🤣
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i have a feeling whether it is gopi and aham's room or store room.
well yesterday we say all kinds of towels and bed spreads in gopi's cupboard. today the mustery of the bed was revealed.
i really cant believe that aham's premium space is being used for storing winter clothes.
when the modi's have a big store room, why should every unnecassary things be stored in goham's room.
moreover i m not complaining. because of these things we have got two cutest goham scenes and insight in to mr. modi's heart.
Sir the dialogue of Koki was short take out warm clothes and bed sheets the dialogue was suppose to be take out bedsheet for Ahems bed and warm clothes for Ahem and your bedsheets and warm clothes are adjusted in ur room for easiness instead u runnng around the whole houe for ur warm clothes and bedsheets😊
Originally posted by pearlali

Sir the dialogue of Koki was short take out warm clothes and bed sheets the dialogue was suppose to be take out bedsheet for Ahems bed and warm clothes for Ahem and your bedsheets and warm clothes are adjusted in ur room for easiness instead u runnng around the whole houe for ur warm clothes and bedsheets😊
Your clothes...bedsheets...warm clothes are with you in your own room...
Originally posted by navyab

Your clothes...bedsheets...warm clothes are with you in your own room...
Yeah if space is therethen for convenience yes but only for that particular room and only room person warm clothes yeah its silly ofcourse if thewhole house is keeping it there if a bg house like MB then everyroom has his own sets of bedsheets and ur own warm clothes😃
LOL 😆😆... but courtesy  these sheets and warm clothes we got 2 best gohem scenes...

la la la ...

Munni

🤣 I love these discussions about the storage area called "gohem's room" 🤣

Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by d-luna88

🤣 I love these discussions about the storage area called "gohem's room" 🤣

everyone wants to peek in Gohem's rm like the rest of the family ouch!😳
Originally posted by pearlali

everyone wants to peek in Gohem's rm like the rest of the family ouch!😳