Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aur yeh laga sixer...!!! (Page 3)

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feya

Do you all think KKG should fall for his'farak " words and confess her feelings...?

Isn't he the one who started the game...on Diwali night...in front of her house...has he forgotten it?...he said "' us baat ki aur tumhari mere liye koi mayine nahi hai"...

...how is she supposed to react now...if it was me ...how much i might love him...i might be scared to admit and confess at this point...after a massive rejection...unless he confesses with his mouth first...

...Love ARHI ...

I would have slapped him hard for all this (just kidding), but then I'm not KKG...!!! Its gonna get interesting...!!!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spancerfeyasun2011

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feya

Do you all think KKG should fall for his'farak " words and confess her feelings...?

Isn't he the one who started the game...on Diwali night...in front of her house...has he forgotten it?...he said "' us baat ki aur tumhari mere liye koi mayine nahi hai"...

...how is she supposed to react now...if it was me ...how much i might love him...i might be scared to admit and confess at this point...after a massive rejection...unless he confesses with his mouth first...

...Love ARHI ...

No, we want to enjoy the game and then see him crack and confess first because she is too strong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feyasun2011

spancer Senior Member
spancer
spancer

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
God this is only first day and he has her screaming in her head.the day is not even over yet.he is hitting on the mark.poor girl doesn't stand a chance.
For a second she believed that he is offering her ,Really Khushi? He is BIG JACKASS.how can she suspect even for one sec that ... God I don't won't to cuss but this sexyman driving me crazy by his antinc. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaHeadOverHeels

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I am so pissed with him today I hope he never gets that farak dilog from her... KKG is very strong hope she will never say that to him no matter how painful it is for her she will not break ...nobody knows his intention agar farak pada bhi toh aage kya ???

she has to go through 'all this just because he realized use farak padta hi kkg ke sagai se he should not forget his words from Diwali night ..

As per the 4th promo he will never get this girl for sure ..He has some serious mental problem..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranatim

I am so pissed with him today I hope he never gets that farak dilog from her... KKG is very strong hope she will never say that to him no matter how painful it is for her she will not break ...nobody knows his intention agar farak pada bhi toh aage kya ???

she has to go through 'all this just because he realized use farak padta hi kkg ke sagai se he should not forget his words from Diwali night ..

As per the 4th promo he will never get this girl for sure ..He has some serious mental problem..

Aww does that mean the OTHER guy with an even BIGGER mental problem will get her? That's just sad. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiaprilsun2011premparbatanjs

Keanufan Senior Member
Keanufan
Keanufan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Awesome topic..!!
nikkiapril Groupbie
nikkiapril
nikkiapril

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
pata nahin yaar in dono ko 'farak nahin padta' BUT HUM SAB KO 'FARAK PAD RAHA HAIN' so God help us...Gosh there was never any other fictional character who could send an adrenalin rush by just uttering these simple words of farak nahin padta...i for sure will never be able to use these words without thinking of arnav and ipkknd...phew !!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blue11sun2011Chinu5HeadOverHeels-.Pearl.-

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by pranatim

Aww does that mean the OTHER guy with an even BIGGER mental problem will get her? That's just sad. LOL

If you  mean the other guy shyam then definitely not she will disclose shyam very soon .. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index