Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

At least his lines have moved on from 'aukat' and 'paisa' to 'fakar nahi padta'. We are going to be sick of this line by the time things work out.LOL

I wont get bored of it, having tooo much fun with this one! LOL  Any way, even if i get bored, they will come up with a new one... Fingers crossed that it's  'I LOVE YOU...'!!!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur yeh laga sixer...!!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Great post!!

Yes fantastic episode...as you watch Khushi's heart breaking...but also see how much it pains him this cat & mouse game...he just wants her so badly to admit that he is everything and the only thing that matter to her is him!!!

I was disappointed the jeweller didn't recognise her and say something along the line of if she was able to get the plants she wanted after she pawned her gold bangles in their shop!!!

VKlovesFK

IF-Sizzlerz

VKlovesFK

Even i am liking this tumhe kya farak pafta hai game...lols he is hell bent on making her confess first

Juicee_Sushie--sumana13--

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

At least his lines have moved on from 'aukat' and 'paisa' to 'fakar nahi padta'. We are going to be sick of this line by the time things work out.LOL

I wont get bored of it, having tooo much fun with this one! LOL  Any way, even if i get bored, they will come up with a new one... Fingers crossed that it's  'I LOVE YOU...'!!!! Wink

LOL I think we might have to wait a bit for the ILU, but I wouldn't mind it changing to 'mujhe farak padta hai'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushie-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

Great post!!

Yes fantastic episode...as you watch Khushi's heart breaking...but also see how much it pains him this cat & mouse game...he just wants her so badly to admit that he is everything and the only thing that matter to her is him!!!

I was disappointed the jeweller didn't recognise her and say something along the line of if she was able to get the plants she wanted after she pawned her gold bangles in their shop!!!

Was it the same jeweler??? Really...?

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i hv a feeling that  khushi  at the end confesses haan fark padhta hai mujhe bahut fark hai mujhe

feya

feya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Do you all think KKG should fall for his'farak " words and confess her feelings...?

Isn't he the one who started the game...on Diwali night...in front of her house...has he forgotten it?...he said "' us baat ki aur tumhari mere liye koi mayine nahi hai"...

...how is she supposed to react now...if it was me ...how much i might love him...i might be scared to admit and confess at this point...after a massive rejection...unless he confesses with his mouth first...

...Love ARHI ...

sun2011-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

LOL I think we might have to wait a bit for the ILU, but I wouldn't mind it changing to 'mujhe farak padta hai'

Too cool, haan, too cool...!!!!! What wouldnt mind, i will throw flowers and chocolates everywhere in my house! In my my car, in my college... Everywhere...!!! TongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.