Aur yeh laga sixer...!!!

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG... This is turning out to be tooo good, just too good... The new 'tumhe kya farak padta hain' is making all the difference in the world..!

All this started with Khushi lashing back at Arnav - "Aap ko kya farak padta hain?', then Arnav expressively asking her "Meri sagai ho ya na ho, kal ho ya agle saal ho, tumhe usse kya farak padta hain?... 

Score 1-0 ASR...

Then innuendo 'Khushi, is this okay with you? I hope tumhe koi farak nahi padta...'

2-0 ASR...

When he entered from the door today. he casually said, 'Kyun, tumhe kya farak padta hai?"

3-0 ASR...

And today he won the entire match... Directly jumping  to 21 points in a single stroke to end 21-0... 'Tumhari pasand ka set maine Lavanya ko de diya hai... I hope tumhe koi farak nahi padta..' 

P.S. For 2 minutes I was holding my head in my hands, staring at my flatscreen without blinking even once, chanting 'Oh God... oh god... oh god... and my mom and dad looking at me as if I have lost it completely...!!! Then I got up from the couch and went in my room, hit the button of my laptop, saw the screen coming to life and said - 'Whatever, this guy knows how to get his girl...!!!) 

OMG... These many innuendos and double meanings in every dialogue... I dunno what KKG will do now, but this guy ASR is surely gonna k.i.l.l. my brain someday!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

arnav is gona win dis for sure...coz khushi is gona get CLEANED BOWLED...!!!🤣🤣

i love dis mean ASR...oola la laaa...hes really stabbing her hard...😆

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
there r many more times...this dialogue is gonna come to us...in the nxt 7 days!!!!!!
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

so true so very true...

I think he is also desparate because he has confessed that her engagement to someone else does matter to him. Did not get the reason out but he told her that it matters to him that she might become someone else's

And Khushi is hell bent on letting him think that it does not matter to her who he gets engaged to.

After so many insults and Aukat and Gold digger lectures she has found her voice and I believe she will not yield to his efforts

ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

there r many more times...this dialogue is gonna come to us...in the nxt 7 days!!!!!!

I know...!! Very excited about that...!!!! Was kinda bored listening 'Na tumhari shakal dekhni hai, na tumse baat karni hai' since Diwali, but not gonna get bored even by an inch this time...!!!

CVs ka dialogue writer - aap ke pad charan hume dikhaiye...!!! Aashirwad dijiye!!!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At least his lines have moved on from 'aukat' and 'paisa' to 'fakar nahi padta'. We are going to be sick of this line by the time things work out.😆
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
He's battling HER for her. God he is an awesome specimen of a man!!
true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girl! You are not the only one! I was stunned speechless with ASR's ruthlessness today!

He is the best! ðŸ˜‰
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

At least his lines have moved on from 'aukat' and 'paisa' to 'fakar nahi padta'. We are going to be sick of this line by the time things work out.😆

I wont get bored of it, having tooo much fun with this one! 😆  Any way, even if i get bored, they will come up with a new one... Fingers crossed that it's  'I LOVE YOU...'!!!! ðŸ˜‰
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post!!

Yes fantastic episode...as you watch Khushi's heart breaking...but also see how much it pains him this cat & mouse game...he just wants her so badly to admit that he is everything and the only thing that matter to her is him!!!

I was disappointed the jeweller didn't recognise her and say something along the line of if she was able to get the plants she wanted after she pawned her gold bangles in their shop!!!