Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

sony goofs up..wrong episode..

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged

from http://www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai/

finally found the answer to my question..

Sony Television goofs up - shows the wrong episode

Hey friends - I guess lot of them have realised that Sony television has shown the wrong episode. The episode which was aired yesterday was meant for today wherein the entry of Aditi Govitrikar was shown. The original episode was shown today afternoon (1:30 pm IST). Surprising again, since I thought they would not show that.

This episode was very interesting and I guess lot of people will miss it. Aditi was introduced in a long skirt and lots of style. The background score was very hummable as well. To start with, Pooja comes to know about how Ronit had fooled her with the 'Jeep not working in the jungle' scene. She fumes and wants to leave for college. When Sudhaben asks her to have her breakfast and go, she replies 'Aaj toh mujhe kisiko kaccha chabana hai' referring to Ronit and rushes. At St. Martin's, an arrival of a 'bomb' spreads like wild fire. Everyone is drooling and falling over - right from the principal's office to the stair case, in the corridors - everywhere. Aditi with her smile looks interesting - the way she closes-and-opens her eyes, her hair flying and the attitude of a girl who knows the attention she is getting.

One of the guy tries to talk to her and she introduces herself as 'Resham Raghvansh'. The guy is floored with her attitude. She gives him a paper napkin to wipe the sweat on his face. Ronit is impressed. He takes lots of roses of different colours and introduces him. He gives different colour roses one by one to Resham and introduces himself. Resham just smiles - doesn't accept any. Ronit throws them all and tells her that she is so beautiful that none of the flowers can match her beauty. Resham walks by flowers but makes sure she doesn't step on them. While she leaves, Pooja arrives and bumps into Resham. Her notes fells down and some of the pages get torn. She shouts at Resham, thinking her of a college student and tells her about what she did to her notes. Resham tells her that it was her fault, but anyways she apologises. Pooja tells her that sorry doesn't mean anything since her notes are spoiled to which Resham tells her to be more careful next time while walking. She shouts 'Ronit' from the corridors. She fumes and asks Ronit about the jeep thing. He replies that he did it on purpose and covers up by saying that otherwise how could they have got the sunset shot which won them the first prize for the still photo assignment.

Mandy, Akash, Reema and more students enters the film course class. Mandy sees Resham there and asks her if she was new. Resham replies in affirmative. She introduces herself and keeps on telling that what will happen to the class where teachers come late. Ronit too comes in and tries to talk to Resham. Just then, a peon delivers an envelope for the film course teacher. He is shocked to see Resham's name on it and wonders why her name is on it. He realises later when Resham tells them that she is the new teacher for the film course.

Meanwhile, at Mehta house, Poornima asks her mom whether she was able to talk to Rasikbhai. She tells her that she was about to when Miss Mirchi came there and she couldn't. Sudhaben promises her that she will talk to him today since he was supposed to come a bit early. Mirchi comes there and asks them 'yeh kya nayi khichdi pak rahi hai maa-beti mein aur woh bhi low volumes mein'.

I guess the Monday's episode shown takes on from here. It is surprising how could Sony make such a mistake. I'm more surprised since they showed the original episode in the repeat telecast. I'm wondering what will they show today. Will it be yesterday's episode they missed or will they continue with the next one? Will they be able to afford the cost of not showing one episode on prime time? Won't the advertisers and producers lose?

I guess we guys should be instrumental in telling them what we think they should do now. Write down your opinions, friends. The more the better. I will then fax all the comments I receive here to Sony Television and maybe let some of the TV mags know about this. If you have a better way to make this known to public, let me know. We can be heard this time.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I thought i was the one who must have missed a special 1 hour episode on last Thursday when i first saw the recap ytdy. So glad it was goof up on Sony's side.LOL Which it seems they are now often doing on YML. First the extended update on the Sony website and now this.

-Rifhat

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I thought may be i did not see the thu episode and checked by reading the update. I was confused, now i know the truth. But i think it may not be a goof up and they might have done this to do some special garba kind of stuff for navratri or something which is a date specific.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top